Looking good, feeling great

SuzyA

I'm in a good mood today. Was back in the office after 4 weeks off in my Vicky Beckham stylee skirt and got fab comments all day. Yes there was the odd catty comment about looking too thin! but it was great and got a little embarassing.

Anyways yesterday I went to Selfridges and ended up trying on jeans. Initally in the sale but then of course ended up on the expensive ones! I have never bought jeans by the waist measurement before so had no idea what to get. However the best bit was I fit into all the cool ranges and the even better bit was they ranged from size 27 - 29. Ended up getting a vv expensive pair of Seven for Mankind jeans and they do alterations on them to fit you exactly! They are skinny too!!! FYI I have had jeans ranging to size 22. I think I'm going to go into Management this weekend. I am about 12 pounds away from my initial target but having not been this weight since I was 14, I think I'm looking pretty good! I haven't got a good after photo yet but I'll get one this weekend.

Sorry for the long rant but I feel among like minded folk on here!

Thanks
Suzy A

PS Has anyone thought about doing a clothes swapping thing on here? I bought way too much going through the sizes and now have 8 bin bags of clothes I can't fit into!

What an awesome post. It must be a great feeling fitting into "skinny" stuff. Something I am really looking forward to. Regarding clothes that are too big at our group meetings we have a rail you can put stuff on and then other people can just take things that they like/fit. Although I think swapping is a great idea

I had heard about the clothes swapping thing before but some people wuld always be giving and others always receiving. I'm the biggest in my group so I'd end up with lots but no-one could take them off me...

I use ebay to sell on clothes I have grown out of...

Suzy

Well done!!! What weight/height are/were you, if you don't mind saying? Totally understand if you don't want to disclose!

One of my closest friends ONLY buys Seven for Mankind and once she had purchased her first pair from a shop (and got the right size), she recommends Ebay. But a girl should always buy her first pair...fresh!

Congratulations.

Mrs L xxxxxxxxxx

Doh! Ignore my question about weight - just saw your ticker. I am still SO technically challenged!

Mrs L xxxxx

Back