Looking in the mirror

Iv lost just over 2 stone now and can't tell any difference...but others can. I can tell iv lost though coz my clothes are too big, my rings are too big and iv gone down a shoe size (I'm a. 2.5 but have v.v.v. Wide feet. Used to have to get a 5 for the width but now get a 4 lol)

I don't think iv lost any from my belly, boobs or bum though :(

You sound just like me lol

One of my friends says she can notice it and says we look slimmer in the face (my hubby and I)

I never really noticed it looking in the mirror but now my rings are starting to get to big (can't wear the engagement ring on my right hand any more) plus I find I don't need to get shoes in a bigger size just because my feet were a little wide. Usually I wear a size 5 but recently I've been getting into 3-4's

I have lost over 2 stone now and didn't see a huge difference myself when I looked in the mirror although I felt great about getting into smaller clothes and could see my tummy was flatter. It was when I saw photos of me taken recently and didn't want to immedietly tear them up that I really saw the difference. In fact I am almost ready to post recent photos on my facebook and here. (which is a major thing for me)

sometimes i can notice the difference in me and sometimes i cant ive lost 31lbs but still got about 63lbs to go...lots of ppl i havent seen in a while, even ones that dont know im on ww have commented so i know its working. remember you see urself everyday so u wont notice a daily difference...

Back