Looking Reem - Weight loss diary of an Essex Girl

jen - im really hoping you get a nice surprise on your next WI day xx

LB - you are nearly there - are you eating proper food yet or still on SS? I'm insanely jealous ....
x

Hun had to let u kno - finally a good loss! Down to 10.4 3/4 now. :)

WOW! WOW! WOW! - omg thats fabulous news - told you, you would have a nice surprise!
bet you feel absolutely top of the world - so so so happy for you! :bliss:

LB - you are nearly there - are you eating proper food yet or still on SS? I'm insanely jealous ....
x

hey daisy - i am still SS-ing (on week 8 now :eek:) with a mushroom omlette thrown in for good measure once a week - have decided today to cut out cambrideg bars they make me too hungry - i have a supply of slim n save ones so goign to see if they curb the hunger pangs i get after the cambridge ones - if not im going to get a few atkins ones - as i know they dont make me feel hungry afterwards - this week im just sticking to shakes as i am totally TOTALLY addicted to the banana and strawberry ones lol -
how has your week been? ive no been on much due to being busy at work - be nice to have a catch up :D:D:D
V xxx

lastbiscuit said:
WOW! WOW! WOW! - omg thats fabulous news - told you, you would have a nice surprise!
bet you feel absolutely top of the world - so so so happy for you! :bliss:

Yeah totally! 1 and 1/4lbs mpre than i was hoping for :) fjnally got a 3lb a week loss lol!!!!
Step 2 for me now! When u weigh in? Thursday? X

yup thursday weigh in for me - was hoping to have hit 10st 2lbs (4lb loss) which is a bit of a tall order really, but only so that then that gives me my 2stone weight loss! :) but id be happy with anything to be honest lol ,

ive targeted myself 4 weeks to loose the last 10lbs which will be the same rate as i lost in feb - so fingers crossed

seems to be forever to get down to a 25bmi (9st 10) :-o

xx

lastbiscuit said:
yup thursday weigh in for me - was hoping to have hit 10st 2lbs (4lb loss) which is a bit of a tall order really, but only so that then that gives me my 2stone weight loss! :) but id be happy with anything to be honest lol ,

ive targeted myself 4 weeks to loose the last 10lbs which will be the same rate as i lost in feb - so fingers crossed

seems to be forever to get down to a 25bmi (9st 10) :-o

xx

Oh the elusive 2 stone! Im 2 1/2lbs awau from it. Lol.
Wow thays no time at all. FC for some good losses for u!
Im starting 810 todayfor about 2 weeks whilst cdc is on hols... Will weugh in and reassess after that!

The last stobe is awlways a bugger hun. Keep at it! X

aww thanks hun for the support - i keep telling myslef the slower it comes off the longer it will stay off lol - just done some new pics of me at 10st 6
excuse the no make up and lank hair not my best pics lol x

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    492.9 KB · Views: 283
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    491.4 KB · Views: 137
lastbiscuit said:
aww thanks hun for the support - i keep telling myslef the slower it comes off the longer it will stay off lol - just done some new pics of me at 10st 6
excuse the no make up and lank hair not my best pics lol x

Swit swoo lady! Check out how defined ur shoulders etc is!!
I duno how to get pics on here from iphone?!

i just plug the phone in to the pc - import the pics and then "attach file" when u post reply
someone might have another way to do it but i find thats easiest x

Wow you're looking fabulous Victoria! Well done! :) x

lastbiscuit said:
i just plug the phone in to the pc - import the pics and then "attach file" when u post reply
someone might have another way to do it but i find thats easiest x

Oh i never go on the pc. :/ might get round to it one day! Lol.

another fab weight loss i see shelly :-D xx

lastbiscuit said:
another fab weight loss i see shelly :-D xx

Thanks Hun! Had a really crappy week so really pleased! Here's to the next 12 weeks!!!
Xxx

10st 3lbs

7lbs to go !!
:bliss::bliss::bliss:

arggghhhhh had weekend off for wedding aniversary and hubbys b'day -i think ive done some serious damage to my losses :-( its all water weight, so going for a run tonight and try and do some intense cardio to try and deplete my over indulged glycogen stores and get a head start on getting back into keto - i think ill canx my WI this week lmao x

lastbiscuit said:
arggghhhhh had weekend off for wedding aniversary and hubbys b'day -i think ive done some serious damage to my losses :-( its all water weight, so going for a run tonight and try and do some intense cardio to try and deplete my over indulged glycogen stores and get a head start on getting back into keto - i think ill canx my WI this week lmao x

Ooops! Hope u enjoyed it. I cant wait for "treat food" its been so long. The kids had scones today and it took everything i had not to eat one!!!

Back