Looking Reem - Weight loss diary of an Essex Girl

well im back from my holiday and brought a 3lb gain with me :-s which im blaming the vodka for lol - back on the CD wagon and going back to basics on SS+ to get rid of the glycogen ive stored up and put ME back in control again aiming for target of 9st 4lbs ish but anymore would be fab - but i wont be heartbroken if i dont see anything below that - hope you all all doin ok and cant wait to catch up with you
angelofthenorth - OMG your losses are just WOW WOW WOW - id just love to see your pics of your progress and teamshelly - you are doing amazingly too bloody fab losses - im now going to draw inspiration from both of you xxx

Thank you babe xx. On day 3 of SS+ and can feel the difference straight away ! How's it going for you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello victoria wow u look stunning.. im starting tomorrow and love reading diaries before i began lol x

how u doing on ss+ x

Welcome back LB! You look glam in your new photo! You must have been good on holiday if you only put on 3lbs - did you stick to low carb/cal food? The weight will come off in no time. I'm still plodding away on SS - about 2 stones to go ... God it gets boring - I sometimes feel like I could kill for a slice of toast! I need inspiration so keep us posted. x

Hey Lastbiscut, would love to here how you've beed doing. How is maintence? Have you taken any more fabulous holidays? Are you a consultant now? Update please, you are a terrifc inspiration.

Hi Maggie,

no still havent filled in my paperwork to become a consultant lol i keep dipping between 10st and 9st 11lbs howeveer 3 weeks ago i gave up the fags again and have hit 10st 5lbs ( ugh ugh ugh) so am heading back to cambrideg to shift the weight - i did try the tesco diet plan but i didnt loose a bean!
Tori xx

Hi Maggie,

no still havent filled in my paperwork to become a consultant lol i keep dipping between 10st and 9st 11lbs howeveer 3 weeks ago i gave up the fags again and have hit 10st 5lbs ( ugh ugh ugh) so am heading back to cambrideg to shift the weight - i did try the tesco diet plan but i didnt loose a bean!
Tori xx

Hi Hunni

I didn't realise you we're doing to look into being a consultant, you would be fab. Your very motivated and great with support that any dieter would be lucky to have you, don't suppose you could move to the North East lol

Good luck with it all, I'm sure you will be back under 10 very very soon :)

Hi last bickie, just read Ur whole diary, very inspirational and loving the pics. It just proves if you stick with it no matter what happens the end result will b fabulous. I'm definately going to stick to plan now I wanna b slim like u. Btw I'm only up the road from u in Tadley :)

hi cham - i used to work on the priestly road estate so even closer to Tadley - how is it going for you x

thank you so much and angel for the WB's and lovely messages - i think i need to update "the old gal" (diary) more often lol xxx

Truth be told im struggling to get in the "zone" so im hoping if im moivating others it will rub off on myself lol x

T x

hi cham - i used to work on the priestly road estate so even closer to Tadley - how is it going for you x

thank you so much and angel for the WB's and lovely messages - i think i need to update "the old gal" (diary) more often lol xxx

Truth be told im struggling to get in the "zone" so im hoping if im moivating others it will rub off on myself lol x

T x

Staying on here is a great help and we all need motivation so keep posting and I have no doubt you will be back in the zone very very soon :)

This sounds daft but its the "chewwing" action im goign to miss - i need to totally dis-associate my feelings towards food both negative and positive.

think i will spend this weekend just no carbing it then hopefully will make the transition easier as soon as i see some results on the scales that will be the motovation i need, for some reason i feel vet negative towards the shakes - there is no reason for it after all helped me shift nearly 3 stone - so it should be positive unless its the rebeious child in me any shrinks out there??? lol
good luck gals xxx

Have u started back yet Hun? I'm back tomorrow! Have 3 weeks to loose as much as I can (hopefully a st or a bit under) as its my wedding day! Ahhhh

Let me know how u get on x

11lbs to go til my 1st target of 10st

Back