Looking Reem - Weight loss diary of an Essex Girl

sunday night i was up to 10st 11lbs :-0 and this morning i am showing 10st 6lbs - looks like more of the same as last night tonight then ha ha as ong as i can get 10st 3 on thursdya offically i will have stayed the same - i am ss+ -ing though this week but with 4 packets a day

lastbiscuit said:
sunday night i was up to 10st 11lbs :-0 and this morning i am showing 10st 6lbs - looks like more of the same as last night tonight then ha ha as ong as i can get 10st 3 on thursdya offically i will have stayed the same - i am ss+ -ing though this week but with 4 packets a day

Tut tut ;p
Back on 100% CD now then? Or u still
Got days off in the line up? X

no days off - but not getting into ketosis - went swimming an sauna last night but was bck down to 10st 4 this am on the scales
no days of now am on last 3 weeks now so ill jusy beast it on 4 shakes a day i reckon now and just go for it x

just thought id try and cheer myself up and see how many inches/cm's i have lost since i have been on this journey:

WAIST 117cm > 94cm
HIPS 108cm > 97cm
BUST 110cm > 103cm
ARMS 30cm > 26cm
THIGHS 65cm > 50cm

Have lost a total of 48cm OMG thats nearly half a metre in measurements!! (nearly 19 inches in old school measurements!)

Total loss to date: - 27lbs
and 48 cms

lastbiscuit said:
just thought id try and cheer myself up and see how many inches/cm's i have lost since i have been on this journey:

WAIST 117cm > 94cm
HIPS 108cm > 97cm
BUST 110cm > 103cm
ARMS 30cm > 26cm
THIGHS 65cm > 50cm

Have lost a total of 48cm OMG thats nearly half a metre in measurements!! (nearly 19 inches in old school measurements!)

Total loss to date: - 27lbs
and 48 cms

Impressive!!!

still not back in ketosis though :-( after my weekend of misdemenors lol x

LB - sounds impressive but sadly I can only work in inches! You're nearly there ... Hang on in there for another three weeks. Please post photo when you get to goal - those of us with more ample proportions need some inspiration! I lost 1lb this week and CDC had two other people there to add to my humiliation!
x

aww thank you liveonce that really sweet of you x good luck on your journey xxx

10st 3lbs - STS

ok...... hardcore this week!

4 shakes a day lets get into the 9's by Thursday!

Bring it on.....

your nearly there! lol a lot closer than me :)

whens ur next weigh in hun? have u done a recent weigh in at home

i will be jumping for joy the minutes those scales say 9st ___ilbs ha ha
the only thing is ive learnt this week that i carry 8lbs of glycogen/water when eating carbs ( at least) so once i get to 9st 10 i might have revise my target to 9st 3lbs and see how i feel - i think i will live a lower carb lifestyle definately, i like SW and can see how peopl are thinking about red days but i was going to look at rosemary conley again as her diet is still calorie controlled, and low fat (less than 4% fat per 100g) also - wondering if that might suit me - i think spangles has a brilliant point about workign out how many calories you actually use up of your intake on a daily basis - might have to do some research on that
anyway chick - heres to a great week for both of us and at least one of reaching the 9's by the end of the week *yay*
V xx

lastbiscuit said:
your nearly there! lol a lot closer than me :)

whens ur next weigh in hun? have u done a recent weigh in at home

i will be jumping for joy the minutes those scales say 9st ___ilbs ha ha
the only thing is ive learnt this week that i carry 8lbs of glycogen/water when eating carbs ( at least) so once i get to 9st 10 i might have revise my target to 9st 3lbs and see how i feel - i think i will live a lower carb lifestyle definately, i like SW and can see how peopl are thinking about red days but i was going to look at rosemary conley again as her diet is still calorie controlled, and low fat (less than 4% fat per 100g) also - wondering if that might suit me - i think spangles has a brilliant point about workign out how many calories you actually use up of your intake on a daily basis - might have to do some research on that
anyway chick - heres to a great week for both of us and at least one of reaching the 9's by the end of the week *yay*
V xx

Weigh in will prob be mon-wed sometime. CDC on hol so whenever she can squeeze me in (shes a mate).
Yes i weigh at home anyway but it shows up slightly differently to CDCs. Im hoping ots arpund 10.1-10.2 at the mo.

If u work up the steps Properly u dont put on that glycogen/water stores so no need to worry.

Yes ill be keepin small portion slimmingworld as its whats i know. I peraonally dont know anything abput RC plan but spunds ok!

Well yes - hopefully both in the 9s by this time next week! Even if its 9.13 and 1/2!! Lol.

oooh breaking news jen - i was 10st 1lb this am on the scales - we can do it together!!!!
9st 13 1/2 oh yes - lets do it!

xxx

lastbiscuit said:
oooh breaking news jen - i was 10st 1lb this am on the scales - we can do it together!!!!
9st 13 1/2 oh yes - lets do it!

xxx

Oooh no way!
Ull lose quicker tho coz ur on SS still!
Goood luck!!!! :)

i did take the executive descion to move up to ss+ cos i was starving bloody hungry lol so am having 4 shakes a day - i think i have 2 weeks left, until i am with you on 810 (or 9st 10) whichever comes first x

lastbiscuit said:
i did take the executive descion to move up to ss+ cos i was starving bloody hungry lol so am having 4 shakes a day - i think i have 2 weeks left, until i am with you on 810 (or 9st 10) whichever comes first x

Ah cool. Im upping to 1000 next week :/

DAY 70 - UPDATED TARGETS
( 14 DAYS LEFT ON STEP 1)
STAY SS+ FOR 11 WEEKS
STAY SS+ FOR 12 WEEKS

GET INTO THE 11'S
checkmark%20green.gif

GET INTO THE 10'S
checkmark%20green.gif

*MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT REACHED *:wee:
GET INTO THE 9'S

TO HIT 9st 10lbs BY 5 APRIL
READY FOR A SUPER SEXY SUMMER HOLIDAY IN TURKEY in MAY!

*** OPERATION "LOOKING REEM" PHASE 1 COMPLETED!!***

2nd May 2012
*****TURKEY HERE I COME*****

(YES ANOTHER HOLIDAY BOOKED!)

ACHIEVING THE DREAM
* ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT OF 9ST 3*
im celebrating by going to FLORIDA
15th November 2012
*BOOKED*

THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT TIME I REVIEWED MY TARGETS - SO JUST UPDATED THOSE- THE HAIR EXTENTIONS WILL HAVE TO WAIT AS IF I HAVE THEM BEFORE I GO AWAY THEY WILL GET WRECKED BY THE SEA AND SWIMMING FAR EASIER TO MAINTAIN MY OWN HAIR AND TAKE MY HAIRPIECES OR CLIP IN EXTENTIONS :D

TEETH WHITENING NOT REALLY NEEDED AS DENTIST CLEANED MY TEETH AND AS IT GOES IVE GOT PRETTY GOOD TEETH ANYWAY, NO GTEE WHITENING WILL ACTUALLY MAKE THEM A LOT WHITER THAN THEY ALREADY ARE -

GOT MY NEW CLOTHES THOUGH! WELL EXCITED IN MOST STORES I NOW FIT INTO A SIZE 12 ON THEBOTTOM - IVE ALWAYS BEEN BIG CHESTED BUT CAN FIR INTO A 14 ON TOP - MY BRA MEASUREMENT HAS GONE FROM A 40 F TO A 38C ( ALTHOUGH THIS IS STILL TO BE PROVEN AS THE TAPE MEASURE MIGHT BE LYING LOL PLUS I CAN STILL FIT IN 36F BRAS :rolleyes:
THE EARLY SIGNS ARE LOOKING GOOD WEIGHED THIS MORNING AND SCALES SHOWING 10ST ON THE NOSE :D SO LOOKING FORWARD TO A 9ST SOMETHING OFFICIAL WEIGH IN ON THURSDAY!

ALSO DISCOVERED MY NEW ZEN OF SWIMMING AND THEN TREAT MYSELF TO A SAUNA AND STEAM AND SPA - JUST PERFECT FOR CLEANSING THE MIND AND SOUL - TOTAL RELAXATION - NOW GOING 4 TIMES A WEEK .... JUST COS I WANT SOME QUALITY ME TIME ITS HELPING ME KEEP FOCUSSED ON THE END RESULT

LOOKING VERY MUCH FORQWARD TO THE 2 HOLIDAYS I HAVE BOOKED THIS YEAR - OFF TO ICMELER IN TURKEY ON THE 2ND MAY TO SHOW OFF MY NEW HOT BIKINI BODY!

AND THEN TO DISNEY IN FLORIDA IN NOVEMEBER! CANT WAIT - ALSO HAVE THE 2 DAY WORK CONFERENCE ABROAD 22ND MAY - LOCATION STILL TO BE ANNOUNCED

WILL HOPEFULLY DO A PICTURE UPDATE LATER
xxxx

A huge congratulations to you.. I've just read your diary from your start date.

Keep smiling :) fingers crossed for you on Thursday :) x

Back