Looking Reem - Weight loss diary of an Essex Girl

i should add incase anyone reads that wrongortakes offence its not "nicky nicky ner ner" at anyone or aimed personally at anyone but just at my body in general as it doesnt kick my out of keto in other words a a non-scale victory for myself. :-D x

Just read your whole diary, You're doing great well done :)

Thank you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You are doing amazingly Victoriaaa! God look at that countdown 5lbs to go! You must be so excited! I honestly cannot get to sleep some nights because I get so taken up with the thought of being slim again haha! xx

9st 9lbs - get in!!
Target hit 35lbs gone never to return

..... lets go for the extra 6lbs!
journey to 9st 3lbs begins TODAY!
New Target - New Plan - 810 plan

and in other news i can fit into size 4 gap jean! O M F G !

YAY! WELL DONE! WHOOP! xxx

thanks shelly so much xxxx i am absolutely euphoric - you are doing amazingly well too x - i ahd a bit of a dodgy month seem to take forever to recover from loosign the glycogen i put on with my bingeing episodes :-( but looks like its fainally gone now - gonna do a week of 810 and a view to start 1000 next week but only if i can mentally get my head around it first - seems a bit too scary as i feel secure in my little SS bubble xx
hows work? i have a flurry of orlando bookings but we dont do passes so been sending them dannys way but if you wanna add me on facebook or get my work email off danny i can send a few to you also :-D
my facebook name is Babs Essex Linturn ( dont ask lol) xxx

I'm so jealous! I'm at 10st 9lb atm but do wanna get to 10st ASAP! May even go to 9st 7lbs! If u don't mind me asking what's ur height? So I can see if we are the same build or not?

Total loss- 35lbs in 13 weeks

course i dont mind im 5ft 2 xwith short legs ( only have a 27" insdie leg) my 9 year old has the same inside leg as me and it only 4 inches shorter than me :-\

hun you are looking fabulous (your in size 10 tops im still in size 14 tops lol :-|) - and you have done so well on your journey, ive had a few weeks on STS in march and just a whoosh this week dont worry it will all come off - stay focussed and remeber you are amazing xx

lastbiscuit said:
course i dont mind im 5ft 2 xwith short legs ( only have a 27" insdie leg) my 9 year old has the same inside leg as me and it only 4 inches shorter than me :-\

hun you are looking fabulous (your in size 10 tops im still in size 14 tops lol :-|) - and you have done so well on your journey, ive had a few weeks on STS in march and just a whoosh this week dont worry it will all come off - stay focussed and remeber you are amazing xx

Aw thanx hun!! It has been a long journey but all worth it in the end! Just can't seem to stay on track lately! Like today for instance, I wake up so determined and by lunch time I had a ham toastie :-(((( so I'm gunning back the water but well and truelt peaved at myself!!!!!
I've got a 10 month old so making her lunch and tea and my fiancé is the hardest!
My fiancé doesn't help by sitting with me eating Korma or fajitas or stir fry :-( not fair!
But we are having a jacuzzi/ BBQ for my others halfs 24th next Sunday and I wanna look less flabby in my bikini as we have alot I mates coming over :-( gotta focus rebecca

Total loss- 35lbs in 13 weeks

honestly hun dont be so hard on your self - your only human x
my CDC said to me that if you talk to yourself like a child you will respond like a child ie tellign yourself NOT to have somehting ie a tostie - physcologically you will respond like a rebellious child if that makes sense? but, if you speak to yourself like an adult and tell yourself yes you can have that, but you know the consequences and speak to yourself in a rational way you are more likely not to cave in - xx

wow u seem to have done great v impressed xx

Watch this space I will up load some new pics today as I've reached target x also I think that way I can see if 9st 3 suits me my bum already feels a bit too boney lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have been reading through your diary looking for some motivation! You have done so well!! Im on day 1 today, found it quite hard so dar ut looking forward to the first week xxx

im blushing now liveonce lol xx thank you so much x

Well done lastbiscuit!!!!! Woah u done so so well !!! Xxx so pleased for you!! And am going to have that feeling in three months too :) xxx

just waiting for my camaera to charge so i can upload the before aand after pics but thought id just update on my new stats now ive reached target:

START WEIGHT 12ST 2LBS
TARGET WEIGHT 9ST 9LBS ( -1LB )

WAIST 107 > 91 CM
HIPS 108 > 94 CM
BUST 110 > 98 CM
ARMS 30 > 26 CM
THIGHS 65 > 46 CM

TOTAL 65 CM LOST!! ( 25.6CM ALL OVER!!!) OH-EM-GE LOL :-D
TOTAL 35LBS LOST

030-1.jpg

032-1.jpg

Back