Looking Reem - Weight loss diary of an Essex Girl

033-1.jpg

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi shanny yes this is the resul;t after 11 weeks on SS and a bit of SS+ and a few days of plan - have been 810 this week since thursday but to be honest my portion sizes were probably more towards 810 when i was SS+ ing *blush* will do this week on 810 and i think next week also as the week after that im in Turkey so would liek to be on 1000 by at least the 20th April - bit scared tbh as its goign to take me back out of my comfort zone eeeeeek x
hoping to get to 9st 4 or 9st 3 before i start on 1000 just so i can mantain at around 9st 7lbs - not sure i want to be a lot less than in all honesty - thank you for your lovely comments xxx

do u know hun i saw those first pictures today and i was repulsed by myself - i feel so much more comfortable with how i am now - i cant even say id love to loose more because id actually be fairly content maintaining 9st 7
ive discovered so many things i enjoy doing that id either never tried before or managed to stay focussed on to achieve - never ever in a million yeasrs did i ever think id be posting the "after" pics - i have really surprised myself and most of all this is by far a major achievement for me - im so happy and so happy that you and the other ladies on here have offered such kind words and support x

yes 9st 7 is where i wanna be - i think i am too heavy busted and my back is too broad to carry off anything smaller - how did u feel when u moved to 1000 - tbh im finding it a bit daunting, im scared im gonna run off and hide behind a banana shake lol x

that makles perfect sense to be honest when i upped my activity by swimming and cycling, i chilled out a bit and any extra calories i took in, ie from portion sizes (not to the point of being greedy but the og 20grams of chicken or extra 50g of mushrooms for example, didnt bother me and i stopped beating myself up over it , as i was being active the during the week, after a few slow losses that week that i chille doput and relaxed, i managed to shift 5lbs - so im going to try and approach 1000 with the attitude of it being " a way of life" and not a diet. i like to try and be super organised to the point of OCD and id really like to get my head around it first, i know i am not teday for it next week and will do one week at a time on 810 until it feels right, id also like to stock up the store cupboard in advance of allowed foods etc, just so i dont reach for something naughty if i cant lay my hands on something allowed, just at least for the first month or so until i get comfy in the plan x

LB - you look Amazing! You don't need to lose any more weight as you look really slim. If I saw you After photos I would never think you were someone who had ever had a weight problem. As for maintenance, I guess it's a matter of adding calories gradually, planning ahead and doing a bit of exercise. I'm sure you can do it. Well done!

Just read your diary from start to finish. Absolutely brilliant - you deserve every lb lost, and you did it with good grace and humour too!

Really pleased for you. Im just starting on 2nd week, so a way to go yet, but you have shown its possible

Well done x

YOU LOOK BLOODY AMAZING! What a lovely figure you have! Well done chick! xxx

Looking fab and am more than a bit jealous of your after pics.x

hey lastbiscuit, just wanted to post and say well done on getting to your goal, you started off on the same start weight as me :) and i noticed in another post that you've beaten your goal weight of 9st 10lbs, so well done you! looking reem in your pics hun! xx

Aww Hun thank you s much I'm speechless (for once) lol. How's the week going or you Hun can u throw some focus n motivation this way please xxx

hi hun i am so excited i have fab news!! i STS this week at 9st 8lbs - so have made the decsion today to CD1000 as from now until my holiday on the 2nd may and prob do some 810 when i get back to bring me back down - to be honest im still loosing inches by my shoulders are almost ( well i think ) skeletal and i have lots of loose skin on my tummy - so im gonna do 1000 until my body catches up - but................. that is not all.......................My CDC asked me if id be willing for her to sponser me to become a CDC _ OMG i cant beleive it - im so excited!! I AM GONNA BE A CAMBRIDGE CONSULTANT! shes comming over at weekend to do the paper work and hopefully i can get on a training course in June ( as im away for May one) just over the moon - total surprise - so happy xxx

lastbiscuit said:
hi hun i am so excited i have fab news!! i STS this week at 9st 8lbs - so have made the decsion today to CD1000 as from now until my holiday on the 2nd may and prob do some 810 when i get back to bring me back down - to be honest im still loosing inches by my shoulders are almost ( well i think ) skeletal and i have lots of loose skin on my tummy - so im gonna do 1000 until my body catches up - but................. that is not all.......................My CDC asked me if id be willing for her to sponser me to become a CDC _ OMG i cant beleive it - im so excited!! I AM GONNA BE A CAMBRIDGE CONSULTANT! shes comming over at weekend to do the paper work and hopefully i can get on a training course in June ( as im away for May one) just over the moon - total surprise - so happy xxx

Thats super sweetie. Really well done. Im eating near on normally (kcal restricted as per plan and low fat) and still slowly losing (albeit slowly). Sp 1000 is good still :)

Thats great. I was gonna do thw CDC training too but ive been so busy recebtly i dont have time to do the training! Hopefully in summer too if i do. Ya never know i might b there woth ya! (they only Do it in one place.) x

lastbiscuit said:

What a woman you are lastbiscuit!!! Truly inspirational, well done on getting sponsered to be a CDC and i bet your well proud of yourself!! xxx

LB - you have done so well - I would have loved to have you as my CDC. 1000 cals seems like a feast compared to what we have been eating in the last few months - enjoy!

Thats fantastic news, You will make a great consultant !

You are as others have said a true inspiration x x x

Ladies thank you so much but I couldn't if done thus without YOU ALL. You are all as much as a inspiration to me and I couldn't of done this without your support and motivation. I've made some lovely friends on here and met some truly inspiring people.
My journey on CD will continue but in someways it's opened up a new world for me full of so many opportunities all of them exciting I really hope I can give my ladies the support and encouragement that I have recieved from all you lovely ladies and of course Cambridge xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back