Looking sleek!!

Russiandoll

Carpe diem
Not me, but my car.

I just added a couple of pics taken today of me with my car (or has hubby calls it, 'The V6 Tart'). It's a Mazda MX6 2.5l V6 and hubby bought it for me when I'd lost my first few stones to celebrate my 'new image'.

It's not new, it's not flash .... but I love it!!

(Click on the link below)

Hiya Deb,
wow - look at you :D

Car looks great - bet it feel sooo good to drive it, can you ever imagine being able to drive a car like that before you lost sooo much weight - super duper :p

One thing tho deb, i must ask - ' why are you parked on a double yellow line' pmsl :p :D

You are looking sleek too hun, well done x

Hiya Deb,
wow - look at you :D

Car looks great - bet it feel sooo good to drive it, can you ever imagine being able to drive a car like that before you lost sooo much weight - super duper :p

One thing tho deb, i must ask - ' why are you parked on a double yellow line' pmsl :p :D

Hi
You're right - I couldn't have bobbed down low enough to get in (if I could have got in at all) when I was nearly 22st.

As for the double yellows .... that pic was taken at the sea wall near me and no-one has taken any notice of those double yellow for decades! I think they were used when it was a through road - it was shut off ages ago so mainly fishermen go there (but it's a great spot to watch all the ships coming out of Portsmouth harbour).
Well observed though!! ;)

Wow, you and the car look fantastic Deb. Just seeing that makes it all real doesn't it? After all those pictures are proof positve of what you have really achieved.

Have a large pat on the back from me!

Lots of love, Barb xxx

you look fantastic!!!!!!

Wow Debbie, you look amazing, liking your car too:)

Yep - I'm definitely a lot happier as the woman leaning on the wing of her sports car than the woman in the white T-shirt leaning on the rock.
Was that really me?

wow! what a difference debbie! u look so well and healthy!! well done! its great to see how much u have achieved. nice car too! do we get a spin in it? you'll have to wait actually, i probably wont fit in it yet lol. xxxxx

You are looking great my goodness, the difference is unbelievable.

Back