1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

looking to hit the 15s

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Through the stones to your zone' started by Rickard71, 10 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Rickard71

Rickard71 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    L.T refeed
    Hi all, rejoined SW lastnight and since id been there last ive lost 1st 1lb... :) Although id been on a different diet...

For health reasons ive come back to SW, im looking to get to the 15s within 2 weeks, doubt id hit it by this time next week...

16st 3lb lastnight..

So do i do my ticker from starting sw or from i started losing all together???
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Good luck with SW Helen and well done on your weight loss:happy096:

It is entirely up to you how many tickers you have....if you decide to have just the one from the start of your weight loss, you could write under it the weight you lost up to the date of when you started SW.

Have a look in other members signatures and you will get some ideas.

Best of luck with SW and fingers crossed you get into the 15's soon:fingerscrossed:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.