• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Looking very flabby

Hi everyone, Ive lost 21lb but honestly don't think I look any better. When I stand in bra and knickers, I look even more flabby than before. Im 11st 12 and was 13st 4lb. I use a slendertone belt daily but its as if everything is looser (cant be just loose skin as haven't lost that much weight). Does anyone else feel this?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Staff member

I seem to go through phases where it looks much looser and then it springs back and so on it goes...

They say you need to give yourself a month for every stone lost.

Love Mini xxx

Spam Hunter
Are you doing any exercise? After I lost my first 2 stone I felt really good and then I lost the next stone and I didn't like the way my body had changed and my belly looked more flabby than it ever had. I have since taken up martial arts so I am constantly working all the vital muscles and I'm a lot happier with how it is looking.

Spam Hunter
I was really lazy before I started karate and was only going to do one class a week. I now do kickboxing too and do 5-6 hours a week. I couldn't imagine now NOT doing it. Find a structured activity, preferably one with a goal to aim for to keep you focussed. I am 4 belts off black belt and that really keeps me focussed