Looking very flabby

carolyn01

Hi everyone, Ive lost 21lb but honestly don't think I look any better. When I stand in bra and knickers, I look even more flabby than before. Im 11st 12 and was 13st 4lb. I use a slendertone belt daily but its as if everything is looser (cant be just loose skin as haven't lost that much weight). Does anyone else feel this?

Yes!

I seem to go through phases where it looks much looser and then it springs back and so on it goes...

They say you need to give yourself a month for every stone lost.

Love Mini xxx

Are you doing any exercise? After I lost my first 2 stone I felt really good and then I lost the next stone and I didn't like the way my body had changed and my belly looked more flabby than it ever had. I have since taken up martial arts so I am constantly working all the vital muscles and I'm a lot happier with how it is looking.

I was really lazy before I started karate and was only going to do one class a week. I now do kickboxing too and do 5-6 hours a week. I couldn't imagine now NOT doing it. Find a structured activity, preferably one with a goal to aim for to keep you focussed. I am 4 belts off black belt and that really keeps me focussed

Back