Loolahoops food diary - comments most welcome!!

Extra Easy day (30.06.2012)

Breakfast: BLT (HEB 2x weightwatchers bread)
lunch: 2x makerel fillets with salad,
dinner: chicken base pizza with ham and pineapple (HEA: 30g cheddar, 2.5syns for tinned pineapple) SW chips and Salad + choc mousse for desert (5.5 syns)

HEA: 30g cheddar
HEB: 2x weightwatchers bread
Syns: pineapple (2.5) choc mousse (5.5) = 8 syns

Last edited:
ok not had a great time this week :( been struggling for money too so not been able to meal plan etc to the best of my ability and has also got me down which always amkes me wana eat! :(
have WI tonight so i hope i havent caused too much damage! but whatever the result im startin again tomorrow!! lol x

ok STS thios week! :cry:really gutted as only had 1lb to mmy 2st!! but hey ho my own fault!!
heres to starting again!! :)
100% this week!!!

red day 04/07/2012

b/fast Vanilla ML with banana +tea made with ss milk
Snack: Hii-fi bar
lunch: soup (carrots, onions, peppers, corriander and garlic and salt&pepper) with 2 rice cakes+ 1pt water
snack: hi-fi bar
Dinner: fry-up!! poached eggs, bacon (rind free), LC sauage, mushrooms and tomatoes :)

HEA1: SSmilk for teas
HEA2:
HEB1: 2x hi-fi bar
HEB2:
SYNS: 2x ricecakes (3) LC sauage (2) = 5

Red day 05/07/12

b/fast: Vaniila 0% activia with raspberries, cup of tea with SS milk
Snack:hi-fi bar
Lunch : left over soup from yesterday, 2 rice cakes, banana and pt water
Dinner: BBQ chicken + salad.

HEA1: SSmilk
HEA2:
HEB1:hi fi bars
HEB2:
Syns: 2x rice cakes (3)

Last edited:
ah dreaded friday again!! need to stay focused today, get on with wrting my meal plan for this week and my shopping list and get shopping before i start raiding the cupboards n end up eating bread!! lol

Red Day06.07.2012

b/fast: vanilla 0% activia with raspberries, tea with SS milk
Lunch: another "chuck together" soup with a haddock fillet flaked into it, pt of water, a rice cake and a prune activia (3.5)
Dinner:Chicken jamboree and broccoli + prune activia (3.5)

HEA1: SS milk
HEA2:
HEB1:
HEB2:
SYNS: rice cake (1.5) 2x activia (7) = 8.5

Last edited:
ok im struggling to plan for today!
i have to stay at the MILs as its FILs 40th tomorrow and i have to get everything ready for their suprise party, so for dinner it will be what SIL is making!! eeek!
im gonna ring her soon and make some suggestiions ;)

but so far this is how im hoping the day to go...

Red Day 07.07.2012
b/fast: raspberries and fig activia (3.5) +tea with SS milk
Lunch:soup i made yesterday, will add some b/beans for a HE!,
snack: bag of french fries (4)
Dinner: salmon n veg (hopefully!!) incl. peas for another HE!

HEA2:
HEB1: 150g b/beans
HEB2: 75g peas
SYNS: fig activia (3.5) french fries (4)

Last edited:
argh its awful when youve gotta go somewhere isnt it? parties and family get togethers make the plan just go out of the window. last time i went to a birthday party had already eaten before i went, but felt obliged to eat from the buffet which was sooo not worth it :( chicken drumstick which i dont even like!! i did take the skin off but id done a green day and forgotten so it was a bad thing to do really! just gotta have some damage limitation, as long as shes not doing anything really bad for tea like cheesey lasagne, creamy pies or anything then you should be fine lol good idea about making the suggestions!! would be ideal if shes into healthy eating also?

good luck and dont be too hard on yourself if youve not had many slimming world friendly options to choose from, we can only do our best :) x

well i spoke (she is NOT into healthy eating btw! ) but i offered to make her dinner ;) lol so we r gonna have salmon and asparagus, green beans, peas and carrots, she will also be having new potatoes and lemon butter sauce, which im fine with not having lol!

ohhh and i made a boo boo lol! activia 0% are on offer in tesco - half price, bargain! lol well i picked up 3 packs of 8, finished the 1st pack, all good, started the 2nd (have eaten 3,) and noticed that 2 of the packs i picked up werent fat free ones!! ooops!
ive checked syns online and they say 3.5 each, so i have looked back over past 2 days and amended and luckily havent gone over syns at all! lol :) but will deffo double check in the future! xXx

oh someone from my class had done that with the muller rice! she bought them thinking they were the muller lights, when she got home they werre rice but she thought theyed only be 2 syns or something, wrong! theyre about 10! she kept staying the same and putting on. easy mistake!!

i did notice in the new magazine that the shape delights 0% are free im gonna try them this week. even the ones with nice flavours like apple crumble arnt many syns so ill buy some

10 syns for a muller rice?! :O wow! wont be getting those!! lol

ooo those shape delights sound nice..gonna have a look for those...and DOUBLE check for the 0%!! lol

well the party was quite good (food wise) lol was just cold meats and salad and potatoes :) i took a fritatta too ...but there was lots of cake!!! which i am pleased to announce i resisted!! well kinda, i did have a taste of hubbys but thats ok right?! i havent used any syns today so that shouldnt have taken me over lol

red day 09.07.2012

b/fast: activia 0% peach yogurt (0.5) a banana and cup of tea
snack: clementine and a mocha (coffee with an options & ss milk) (2)
Lunch: another soup with b/beans (HEB1)
Dinner: SW SFC

HEA2:
HEB1: 150g b/beans
HEB2:
SYNS: activia yogurt (o.5) options (2)

Last edited:
Back