looonnng journey, 70lbs to go

Haha sorry for the confusion....

Well i had my photoshoot yesterday... Picked up the pics today.... And i hate them :( my sis looks stunning which is nice as shes lost loads of weight through her diabetes... But i was embarassed by mine :( lets just say that the last few days have been a total write off... And im going to pour myself a very large amaretto to cheer myself up, atm i just dont see the point in being good, feel like ve been on a diet forever and im the biggest ive ever been *sigh*

Heres the best two of them, i told patsy id out em up ;)

Attachments

• image-4271473297.png
    image-4271473297.png
    558.6 KB · Views: 41
  • image-3858069246.png
    image-3858069246.png
    567.9 KB · Views: 45
Put the Amaretto down!!!!!!

I know it's tough when you're having an off day or week or whatever but you need to stay positive. If you really hate the pictures so much, print them out and stick them on the fridge, or maybe on the bottle of Amaretto at this moment(!), and use them as motivation. If you've gone off plan a bit, that's okay, it's not the end of the world. Just put that behind you and start afresh.

For the record though, I think the photos are lovely.

Thanks :) yeah im gunna print out the worst and put it on the fridge (once my bloody laptop is delivered lol) buuut the amaretto is going down well, only a normal measure though so not too bad... Yet! My red dye came through and the developer is on its way so either tomorrow or the day after, it should give me a wee pick me up, i think its that i used to take great photos effortlesslay (not wanting to be big headed here!) and ive still not quite caught up with how ive changed xxxx

Hey, you still look lovely! Don't put yourself down! You're doing brilliant on slimming world and you won't look like that this time next year :) but, if you grab that amaretto and go into self destruction mode with the food you won't get the results you want! It's a good idea putting pics you don't like on the fridge. I look at my before/after photo thing cos Christmas 2011 I was massive compared to now x

Hehe I'm not reaching for food, just booze ;) I had a funeral earlier so I had obligatory steak pie lol but nothing else to eat, I might have one more amaretto then I'm going to bed, at least I had the foresight to get low syn food, and diet coke for diet coke chicken tomorrow, and fruit and mullers so I will be back on track tomorrow :) hopefully with awsome red hair! Thanks for being supportive :) you've been lovely x

Ok weighed myself this morning, I've put on a lb in my mini freak out there! Back on it today though, still feeling horrible about how I look but I WILL change this! This is the biggest I've been and even one dress size down will make me feel better (my cheekbones have vanished in the last stone or so,I had great cheekbones lol!) and I don't ever want to feel like how I felt yesterday again so here goes with today's food!

Breakfast:
2 Jaffa cakes- 4 syns (not the best start lol!)
Coffee

Lunch:
Porridge (hexb)

Dinner:
Diet coke chicken and rice

I've also just made a pot of mushroom soup (just leeks, mushrooms, water and seasoning) to snack on and I've loads of fruit in so I'm feeling optimistic... I'm using myfitnesspal too to keep my motivation up a day at a time! My developer cream hasn't arrived for my red hair dye!!! I keep running down the stairs to see if the postie has been.... He probably has been round but I just don't have any mail but that's not stopping me checking! I hate waiting on things lol!

Glad to hear your feeling a bit better today. We all have our moments but the main thing is that you've re-focused and you're back on track.

Hope the postie comes soon! :)

I think the pics are lovely for what it's worth. Maybe put one of those and one that you really like of yourself side by side on the fridge and then you can see what you are aiming for every time you go to get something to eat?

The pound will come back off soon enough!

I love the red hair, I did a vivid red a while back and then paniced the day I was going back to work and put a brown over the top (and dripped it all over the cream carpet cos I was rushing). Now I'm stuck with reddish brown with brown roots that I really need to do something about!

Aw haha you can still see the red in mine through 3 browns ( at the hairdressers) I will probably need to do it all over again in 9 weeks for placement lol but I miss it being red, I used to look down and see an awsome colour... It seems so boring now though lol, my bathroom is perminantly stained a kind of pink lol (good job the towels and shower curtain are hot pink lol)

I have a few pics of where I want to be:
I was a size 12ish here!

Attachments

• image-1989534633.jpg
    image-1989534633.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 29
This has got my digging around facebook for a worst (heaviest), target and current photo! There are some awful ones to chose from.

Hehe i have some even worse ones! But they will be on facebook and bebo lol! Postie came, no developer :( hopefully it comes tomorrow its been dispatched from amazon so should be here soon! Im hqving diet coke chicken and want something really healthy with it hmmm... Or i made a corned beef hash lol! (I like cooking!)

I was bridesmaid for my friend at the end of 2011 and although the pictures are quite nice, they are definitely the ones I'd like to look back on and think 'there's no way I want to be that size again'. I've got pictures of myself from Orlando in 2004 and that's where I'd like to be again, preferably in time for going back there in October.

Hope you don't mind me looking through your posts (new to the forum thing! But usually very good with computers- will just take getting used to I'm sure)
I didn't think these kind of things would be much help, but actually reading what you've been writing actually inspires me too! :) well done on your losses so far x

Hope you don't mind me looking through your posts (new to the forum thing! But usually very good with computers- will just take getting used to I'm sure)
I didn't think these kind of things would be much help, but actually reading what you've been writing actually inspires me too! :) well done on your losses so far x

I totally agree, I've loved seeing everyones views and different stories.

Hey welshy hows you?
Me too :) I sat for ages yesterday going through the forum to get my drive back- I think it's better than having a specific day you have to wait for group!
MY HAIRDYE CAME! Whoop! I have it in just now, I hope it works, this is the first ive done this dye on brown rather than a darker red!

I'm still kinda using sw principled but counting cal(just for this week as I want a big loss next Friday!)

Lunch:
4 slices brown bread with 1/2 tin of tuna and extra light mayo (1tbs)

Dinner:
Chicken in tomato sauce, potatoes and green beans with cauliflower and broccoli cheese bake

Snacks:
I'm now sitting watching easties with a wee vodka and a flump and I had two crackerbreads with chocolate Philly and strawberries x

Last edited:
Back