looonnng journey, 70lbs to go

Lol then my bf brought me a caramel nibbles desert hmph, other han chocolatb i had 2syns, 2slice of ww bread and light philly and quorn pasta so i didnt really snack otherwise so im just guna forget about it lol, weighed myself this mornimng (not meant to be till friday) and ive lost :)

Today:
Breakfast:
A vanilla coffee (hexa milk)
3slice of ww brown danish with marg (1 syn) and poached eggs

Lunch:
An omlette with two eggs and one syn of ketchup

Dinner:
Chinese curry and rice (2syns)

Then i messed up a bit and had 3merrangues (eek 7.5 syns), a muller and a freddo!!!(6) so i was ober my syns AGAIN!!!! Grrrr

Im curled up watching the wizard of oz on the couch lol its the first time ive watched it since reading wicked and im looking at it a bit different lol

Last edited:
Breakfast/lunch

coffee and a galaxy chocolate parcel (my friend brought it over and it would be rude not to lol) i ate it thinking its not much bigger than a freddo then couldnt find the syns but its 200kcal so 10syns???!!! For anwee tiny bit of chocolate!? Lol (10 syns and hexa milk)

Dinner:

Quorn pasta (free) then a cup of white tea with pomegranite and a chocolate orange cereal bar (half hexb)

Snack:
Two slice ww brown danish with philly light (hexa and b)

Lol then my bf brought me a caramel nibbles desert hmph, other han chocolatb i had 2syns, 2slice of ww bread and light philly and quorn pasta so i didnt really snack otherwise so im just guna forget about it lol, weighed myself this mornimng (not meant to be till friday) and ive lost :)

Today:
Breakfast:
A vanilla coffee (hexa milk)
3slice of ww brown danish with marg (1 syn) and poached eggs

Im curled up watching the wizard of oz on the couch lol its the first time ive watched it since reading wicked and im looking at it a bit different lol
So the moral is beware friends and bf's bearing tasty treats. :D Think you're wise to forget about it. It's done, no point in stressing. Well done on your interim loss. :D Bodes well for Friday. :D

Haha yeah, thing is when I realised the syns in the chocolate desert I told him that he should have brought me a cream egg instead haha, I've got a photoshoot with my family in a week and I'm the heaviest I've been, and my sis is the lightest she's been grr, I'm a stone heavier than 4 months ago so this photo shall be my inspiration/kick up the bum lol
I just spent half an hour on the phone to talktalk trying to take out Internet/phone/television - lol doesn't bode well for the next 18months! Ah well they're cheaper than I'm paying for virgin ATM and I don't even get tv from them and rubbish Internet! X

Haha yeah, thing is when I realised the syns in the chocolate desert I told him that he should have brought me a cream egg instead haha, I've got a photoshoot with my family in a week and I'm the heaviest I've been, and my sis is the lightest she's been grr, I'm a stone heavier than 4 months ago so this photo shall be my inspiration/kick up the bum lol
I just spent half an hour on the phone to talktalk trying to take out Internet/phone/television - lol doesn't bode well for the next 18months! Ah well they're cheaper than I'm paying for virgin ATM and I don't even get tv from them and rubbish Internet! X
Talktalk are cheap but I've heard their after sales service is shocking. Here's hoping you never have any problems with it. :D Urgh family photos are the worst if you are not feeling very confident. On the up side stick a copy on the fridge for inspiration. :giggle:

They had to pay a fine to some company because they were so bad, apparently they've bucked up their ideas now, here's hoping, I'm currently getting 3-5 mb with virgin so Internet wise they can't be worse, I don't use the landline (kitties keep knocking it over and hiding it!) and I get a free you view box which I'm paying a fiver a month to get sky1/living and a few others :) keep your fingers crossed for me lol!

I will put the portrait pics up, there's maybe only a stone between me and my sis so at least it's not a huge difference! X

Hey i hope everyone is good today :)
Soooo i went over my syns again yesterday!! I went to my bfs friends house and we didnt get home till 10pm and i was famished so andrew started making dinner (it takes him about an hour.... He makes the curry fully then cooks the rice instead of popping the rice on when the currys nearly ready!) so i had a bit of a binge on merrangues lol :( ah well im not gunna kick myself... As long as i stay under 20syns for this week only as its transition week :)

Todays food:
Breakfast:
2 slice brown danish with 2 linda mcartney red onion sausages with ww spread and ketchup (1 syn between them)
Caramel coffee today! I went to asda yesterday and theyre upto full price but totally worth it mmmmmm (half hexa)

Lunch:
Blue cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce? Ive not had one of these in months as i was following weight watchers so im pretty excited and im going to use half a syn on 10g ww margerine in it so 1syn in total with half a hexa milk

Dinner:
Mince and potatoes using quorn mince and loads of onions and peas with green beans at the side and maybe syn free roasters if i can be bothered (3syns)

Snacks:
Merrangue (2.5)
Freddo(6)

Hexa 1- milk
Hexa 2- babybel lightx3
Hexb 1 - 3 slice brown danish
Hexb 2 - cereal bars- aldi
Syns- 13.5/15

Last edited:
I have that quite alot too but andrew cooks that and he cooked last night..... And i went into the kitchen and to make a mayflower curry with rice there was: a sink full of dishes.... 2 pots..... A huge pyrex bowl.... A pyrex jug all dirty, the scales had curry powder all rund it and i had to clean the cooker and worktops after the dishes lol... I think its a ploy so he doesnt need to cook!!!!

Hiya :)
im feeling a wee bit down today, my wi is tomorrow and i havent really lost :( buut i wont let that make me grab the chocolate...
Heres what ive had today:

Brunch:
2x LM sausages, beans, one slice ww bread and marg, onions, tomatoes and a poached egg (1 syn for marg)

Dinner:
Chicken curry with mayflower sauce, and rice, i will say 4syns as i didnt weigh powder

Snacks:
Merrangue (2.5) choc coins (5.5) camomile tea with honey and lemon (1)

Hexa:milk
Hexb: bread
Syns-14/15

Last edited:
Well my proper weigh in is tomorrow, i will have lost something but probably because i weighed in after id ate and im going to do it in the morn now, i filled a 2ltr bottle with water today and (so far!) im snacking alot less!! Only had brunch and dinner... And many coffees lol so im taking that as good! Its night time i just cant resist snacking, sometimes its honestly as though ive been told i will never be fed again lol!

Hello! Just realised you also have a diary!
Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow :)

So weighed in this morning and lost 3lbs! Not sure if thats just because i weighed in after breakie last week though

Todays plan

Brunch: hexb chocolate all bran, caramel coffee

Snack: mugshot

Dinner: spicy goujons and wedges (1syn ketchup)

Snack:
Tea and 4 rich tea fingers

Hexa: milk
Hexb: cereal
Syns 5/15
(10 saved)

Last edited:
So weighed in this morning and lost 3lbs! Not sure if thats just because i weighed in after breakie last week though

Todays plan

Brunch: hexb chocolate all bran, caramel coffee

Dinner: qorn chilli and rice
That must be some brekkie you have if it accounts for 3 lbs :giggle:

Well done on the loss hun WTG.

Hope you're having a good day. :D

Haha thats just how i think, it takes a few weeks of losses for it to sink in ;) and weve just arranged a big night out for next saturday- a group of the student nurses before going back after the holidays ;) so i might try to stick to 10syns a day to keep the rest for booze ;)
Im alright today, a bit bored because my bf wont be home till 10.30pm!! Think im goin to get my rubber gloves on and give the place a clean then dye my hair for this photoshoot! Umm then god knows.. I will find something lol x

Back