Loopeylou's Food Ramblings

Mmmm I'm going to be doing pizza with a warburtons wrap tomorrow, can't wait! Although OH has a fully loaded goodfellas pizza, hmmmm... Lol! Hope you got lots of healthy goodies at the shops :) x

belle31 said:
Mmmm I'm going to be doing pizza with a warburtons wrap tomorrow, can't wait! Although OH has a fully loaded goodfellas pizza, hmmmm... Lol! Hope you got lots of healthy goodies at the shops :) x

Fully loaded with syns too lol
The wrap pizza was really delicious, hubbie and son had same too and def want again.
Got tons of healthy food and didn't look at anything naughty :) turned today into a green because been so busy. Just had wedges, meat free burger, egg and pea YUM
Thanks for visiting my diary xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck! :) I'm having a night in but probably with a bottle of wine :) Making the warburtons wrap pizza, doing Hawaiian, yum :)

Enjoy the hen do x

Omg that pizza was divine! My OH had full fat cheese pizza & I had a bite of his and can hand in heart say I preferred mine! :) c

Oh my word, last night.... Oops is all I can say lol
Picked menu the best I could and had:
Starter- fruit stack :D
Main- chicken ( tiny amount of sauce), veg with no butter on it and roast potatoes
Pud- 3 prof rolls
Then the drink..... Best not even try to remember quantity but involved cocktails and shots!!! Had an amazing time and don't feel guilty as life still goes on and that's what flexi is for.
So 100% good now til thurs will hopefully equal out my naughtiness :) x

I don't usually count alcohol anyway & an sure if you're super good over the next few days you'll be fine :)

I've been for a swim this morning & been pretty active since so think my body magic for the day is done!

OH is at the pub for a couple of hours so going to cook Lancashire hotpot for tea & make the Italian chicken soup from the new soup book for lunches tomorrow & Tuesday :)

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday x

Well done for making such fab food choices on your night out :) Hope you enjoyed the drinks! xx

Loopeylou said:
Oh my word, last night.... Oops is all I can say lol
Picked menu the best I could and had:
Starter- fruit stack :D
Main- chicken ( tiny amount of sauce), veg with no butter on it and roast potatoes
Pud- 3 prof rolls
Then the drink..... Best not even try to remember quantity but involved cocktails and shots!!! Had an amazing time and don't feel guilty as life still goes on and that's what flexi is for.
So 100% good now til thurs will hopefully equal out my naughtiness :) x

Hey hun, glad you enjoyed the hen night! You are absolutely right- life is certainly here to be lived, so good for you! XxX

Really sorry hun, amid the deadly night shifts I managed to miss your post about your first official WI!! 5lb is amazing hun! What a good start! XxX

Sunday 13th Nov
Extra Easy

Late Brekkie
28g Oatbran HeB, FF From Frais, 11g Options - 2, Raspberries and 350ml Skim Milk HeA( to use in cuppa's during day )

Lunch/Dinner
Pork Chops
Roast Potatoes - Frylight
Swede and Carrot Mash
Green Beans
Gravy -3.5

Snack
Quark
Alpen Light - 3
11g Options - 2

Total Syns 10.5

Monday 14th Nov
Extra Easy

Brekkie
28g Oatbran HeB
FF From Frais
11g Options - 2
Raspberries
350ml Skim Milk HeA (to use in cuppa's during day)

Snack
Pear

Lunch
Potato Scone ( SW receipe and likey very much lol )
Chicken Cup a Pasta
Ham
Tomatoberries and pickled onions
Shape 0% Strawberry

Snack
Apple
200ml Skimmed Milk and 27g Honey nut shreddies 9

Dinner
Chicken and Chorizo Paella - 3.5 for Chorizo
Superfree in paella - Onions, Tomatoes, Peppers, Green Beans and Asparagus

Total Syns 14.5 :D

Last edited:
belle31 said:
Mmm sounds yummy! How do you make the potato scones? xx

There in recipe bit under cheese scone.
It's 300g cottage cheese, 100g dried potato, 2 eggs and seasoning.... I also added red onion and garlic.

Sauté onion and garlic. Blitz cottage cheese, eggs and red onion. Stir in potato and season.
Mould into balls and flatten, place on baking paper and spray with frylight and cook for 20 mins.
Hubbie and son both loved them too :) x

Tuesday 15th Nov
Red

Brekkie
28g Oatbran HeB
FF From Frais
11g Options -2
Raspberries
350ml Skim Milk HeA (to use in cuppa's during day)

Snack
Pear

Lunch
Salad with Cabbage, Lettuce, Onions, Cucumber and Tomatoberries
Ham and 2 Boiled Eggs
Shape 0% Mango 0.5
Apple

Dinner
Pork chop
Cauliflower puree with 40g Philli Light 3
Swede and Carrot Mash
Sprouting Broccoli