Loopeylou's Journey to a Slimmer Me

Glad to hear your Son is having a cry and letting it out, my Son wouldn't and pretended everything was OK when it wasn't , your Son sounds like he will be just fine, and lovely to hear you had a nice evening, he sounds like a lovely boy x

stef2009 said:
So sorry to hear of your loss hun, sad news :( your sons very lucky he has such an amazing mum to support him, i hope he is ok xxx

So jelous u have a waitrose, i dont and it drives me mad!!!

Well done on your DD xxx

They have some yummy stuff for sure!!! Too nice though lol
The cake was delicious but oh my don't it'll be brought for a while, I'm strong enough to stop at a slice but on a tough day it'd be all over!!! Lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So proud of my son today, he went back and finished his last day I work experience today. He was at a garage in the next village as he's studying engineering. They gave him a glowing report, all excellent's and outstanding's :) they also gave him £20, they've never paid a work experience before but they said he was a real help and not a hindrance which they'd not experienced before!!
One happy lad tonight, after such a down day yesterday this has really lifted our spirits :)

UP was good, waitrose butterscotch cake was delicious!! Very rich and certainly couldn't eat more than a slice which tis a good thing lol

DD shouldn't be a prob tomorrow as in town having hair done. Ironing in the afternoon....what fun lol
Looking forward to Sunday, we're going to cinema to watch Spiderman in d-box motion seats!!! Then home for our wedding anniversary meal - UP yummyness haha

Happy weekend everyone xxx

Loopeylou said:
So proud of my son today, he went back and finished his last day I work experience today. He was at a garage in the next village as he's studying engineering. They gave him a glowing report, all excellent's and outstanding's :) they also gave him £20, they've never paid a work experience before but they said he was a real help and not a hindrance which they'd not experienced before!!
One happy lad tonight, after such a down day yesterday this has really lifted our spirits :)

UP was good, waitrose butterscotch cake was delicious!! Very rich and certainly couldn't eat more than a slice which tis a good thing lol

DD shouldn't be a prob tomorrow as in town having hair done. Ironing in the afternoon....what fun lol
Looking forward to Sunday, we're going to cinema to watch Spiderman in d-box motion seats!!! Then home for our wedding anniversary meal - UP yummyness haha

Happy weekend everyone xxx

Awww bless him that's lovely with his work experience!!!

Can I just say that the cake is making my mouth water :drool:

Enjoy getting your hair done, spiderman and the meal it all sounds fab :)

Have a lovely day!!!

Ruth
X

Awww bless him claire! thats such a nice thing, i bet your all so proud :D

Good luck on ur DD and yum yum to the anniversary UD tomorow ( Congrats by the way ;) ) enjoy ur day :) xxx

well done to you're lil man,so glad for him and 20quid :D
i hope you have a lovely weekend.
xx

Had hair done darker this time :)

Attachments

• image-642619249.jpg
    image-642619249.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 62
Great hair, Claire! (ooh, that rhymed! :D) Very pretty :)

Hope you're having a good weekend!

Looks lush claire :) lovely!

Lovely hair! You're so pretty!

Ruth
X

Hair is lovely, hope you enjoy Spiderman and your Meal, my lot went to see it Tues and thoroughly enjoyed, congrats on your Anniversary too x

Morning hope you have a lovely day x

Chose today to weigh in as tomorrow is following UP. Switched to Juddd tues and with 2 good UP days I was expecting a gain following switch from S&S, I am so happy to report a gain of 0.75 lb, really thought it would be more than this. Hubbie gained 0.25 and was so surprised it wasn't more.....looking forward to seeing what the next week brings now :)

Its our anniversary today, this time 7 years ago we were in Mauritius swimming on the coral reef enjoying the sun before our beautiful wedding on the beach at 4pm, here's a pic of us on our amazing day.

Hope everyone has a great day xx

Attachments

• image-3197733764.jpg
    image-3197733764.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 67
happy anniversary to you both,and that really is a beautiful picture.
xx

Back