Loopeylou's Journey to a Slimmer Me

Love the hair Claire and love the wedding pic!!

Wohoooooo well done on ur gain that is brill :D

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Loved Spiderman!! Dbox seating was great too, hubbie wasn't so sure but then he's not great on motion rides lol

Started day with scrambled eggs with a toasted bagel. Dinner is sausage, burger, jacket potato with cheesy coleslaw......not BBQ due to rain so grillQ hehe
Dessert is a lemon curd cheesecake thingy from Waitrose - brought just 3 slices rather than a whole dessert so were not tempted to over eat mmmmmm such control lol
X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Loopeylou said:
Loved Spiderman!! Dbox seating was great too, hubbie wasn't so sure but then he's not great on motion rides lol

Started day with scrambled eggs with a toasted bagel. Dinner is sausage, burger, jacket potato with cheesy coleslaw......not BBQ due to rain so grillQ hehe
Dessert is a lemon curd cheesecake thingy from Waitrose - brought just 3 slices rather than a whole dessert so were not tempted to over eat mmmmmm such control lol
X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

:drool: sounds delicious!!!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!!

Ruth
X

Ooooh sounds like you have had a lovely day, think I will have to have coleslaw soon havent had it in ages yummy, fab pic too Happy Anniversary x

Yum scrummy :)

Glad you and hubbs had a lovely anniversary xxx

Hmmm love coleslaw, used to hate it!!!

Sounds like a great day :)

Have a lovely day today xxx

We got married in Mauritius too and our anniversary has just passed. We got married at the Maritim hotel 14 years ago. Lovely memories, although I came down with travellers tummy on our wedding night and spent the night in the toilet. We had a beautiful breakfast served on our hotel balcony the morning after we got married and I was feeling too off colour to touch a morsel. Where abouts on Mauritius did you stay?

Hey Lou I see you've switched over to judddd! I'll be following your diary as eager to see how you get on. I'm on a mission at the moment, keen to see how previous VLCD'ers do on judddd

Mmm coleslaw... I used to love mixing it with grated cheese *drools* :giggle:
xx

Hope you're having a fabulous day!!

Ruth
X

Rhyannasmum said:
We got married in Mauritius too and our anniversary has just passed. We got married at the Maritim hotel 14 years ago. Lovely memories, although I came down with travellers tummy on our wedding night and spent the night in the toilet. We had a beautiful breakfast served on our hotel balcony the morning after we got married and I was feeling too off colour to touch a morsel. Where abouts on Mauritius did you stay?

Omg that's where we were!!!
We also had brekkie on our balcony the morn after :)
We had a suite too as our son was with us .... Another pic to remind you x

Attachments

• image-3543379979.jpg
    image-3543379979.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 41
  • image-3039734731.jpg
    image-3039734731.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 46
  • image-1667172861.jpg
    image-1667172861.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 43
Luv2BSlim said:
Hey Lou I see you've switched over to judddd! I'll be following your diary as eager to see how you get on. I'm on a mission at the moment, keen to see how previous VLCD'ers do on judddd

Mmm coleslaw... I used to love mixing it with grated cheese *drools* :giggle:
xx

I hope it works as really enjoying it, this week is the real tell for me.
I have cheesy coleslaw ;) xx

Fab photos, looks like heaven x I am def having a jacket and coleslaw tomorrow, drooling at the thought now yumyum

Morning :) have a lovely day today xxx

Chicken and chorizo curry sounds lovely. We eat a lot of chorizo. Any chance you can tell me your recipe please?

Chicken and chorizo curry sounds lovely. We eat a lot of chorizo. Any chance you can tell me your recipe please?

Of course :) I've adapted it to my families taste but the base curry sauce is lovely, adding prawns is also gorgeous!!!

Chicken and Choritzo Curry
Serves 3
460 cals per serving

6 Chicken Thighs - cut into chunks - 652 cals
125g Chorizo - roughly chopped - 450 cals
1 Cup of onions, sliced - 67 cals
1 tsp Fresh ginger 1 cal
2 Garlic cloves - 8 cals
2 tbsp curry powder - 30 cals ( or to taste )
500g Pasatta - 120 cals
200g Spinach - 50 cals

Fry onions until softened, add chicken and chorizo until chicken starts to colour.
Stir in ginger, garlic and curry powder and fry off for 2-3 mins.

Pour in pasatta, bring to simmer and cook for 20 mins.
Finally add in spinach and cook for a further 4-5 mins until wilted.

Enjoy :)

Ooooh now that sounds delish will have to give that one ago, I do love a bit of Chorizo yum yum, oh and I am having coleslaw in my wholegrain roll I am having for lunch and its a toss up between chicken and ham to go with it :)

Back