Loopylorns, LLT and the journey to lovely legs!

Busy busy shift with a couple of really poorly patients tonight.

Found the late shift harder than the early in terms of food pack times but managed and am now home and had my porridge.

Off to bed now on early tomorrow, good night all xx

Busy busy shift with a couple of really poorly patients tonight.

Found the late shift harder than the early in terms of food pack times but managed and am now home and had my porridge.

Off to bed now on early tomorrow, good night all xx
Good evening hon are u had a busy night are u working today to?

how's your day going? weigh in tomorrow im so nervous right now i hope its a good one lol
speak soon claire x

Good evening hon are u had a busy night are u working today to?

how's your day going? weigh in tomorrow im so nervous right now i hope its a good one lol
speak soon claire x

Hello lovely,

Yes worked today too, not got a day off till Thursday this week but then I do have 3 in a row which will be bliss!

Such a busy ward at the moment so certainly should be burning off some additional fat on top of the plan :)

My weigh in should be tomorrow too, alas I am working on both Monday and Tuesday and these are the only days my group is open so wont weigh in until next week now however the weight is dropping off me and I think I am down around 9 lb.

Hubby has just said my backside is looking good and is getting its old shape back :p and I am so comfy in jeans that were a no no prior to the plan, face is smaller too yipee.

How are you doing now? do let me know xx
How are you feeling now?

Aw, what a shame you cant weigh in tomorrow! But how good is it to feel a difference in your jeans already? xx

Just think how excited you will be when you get weighed next week ir will ne a biggee!!

Good luck tomorrow Claire xx

Day 6 on LL -YESTERDAY.

So I did not get around to typing up yesterday's day, went for a nice long walk in the evening breeze instead, needed to blow the cobwebs away and take half hour to relax. Just hubby and me and enjoyed very much!

Anyway, yesterday was another work day, another hectic one at times.

Had 2 shakes, a soup and porridge yesterday, still felt ok, and when popping to my mums weighed myself to see if her scales agree with mine and yes I had deffo lost 9lb.

I should add at this point that in my bathroom there are 2 sets of scales as one belong to my eldest who is home for summer from Uni so 3 pairs all agree and I am happy to take that as read YAY.

hope everyone is doing ok? Lorna xx

Day 7 on LLT.

Can not believe I have now been on plan for a week!!

No slip ups and think I have done fab as still cooking family meals and baking cakes too but my resolve is strong and I shall carry on.

Today I am working a late shift so bit of a lie in although still up early at 7.30am due to dogs wanting a wee :mad:

On opening my eyes today I became aware that I do not feel all that great today, feel a little vague, and slightly light headed, will try to drink a little more water today and maybe check my BP at work later.

I have, as it is now a week since I joined weighed this morning and am pleased to report that I have lost a fantastic 11lbs since consuming the packs, obviously I am delighted with that and hope to lose a good 4-5 lb next week too.

Gutted I can not go to LL weigh in but next week will soon be here, will send daughter to collect me next weeks food packs tonight.

Firm fave is deffo porridge although I do intend to mix it up each week to not get bored, bars this week too!

have a fab day everyone xx

Hello lovely,

Yes worked today too, not got a day off till Thursday this week but then I do have 3 in a row which will be bliss!

Such a busy ward at the moment so certainly should be burning off some additional fat on top of the plan :)

My weigh in should be tomorrow too, alas I am working on both Monday and Tuesday and these are the only days my group is open so wont weigh in until next week now however the weight is dropping off me and I think I am down around 9 lb.

Hubby has just said my backside is looking good and is getting its old shape back :p and I am so comfy in jeans that were a no no prior to the plan, face is smaller too yipee.

How are you doing now? do let me know xx
How are you feeling now?
wow 9 lbs down already... whoop whoop and adding next week's loss to.. god i cant wait to find out hon.

My scales are down 8 lbs so hoping this is true.. as id be well happpyyy :)
Im doing ok now im in ketosis glad im here and hoping to stay this way for a long time. I love the porridge too very yummy.

Hope work is going well for you today xx claire x

Sounds like it is going well for you, keep it up. It does get easier, I found that between 3 and 4 litres is the right amount to keep headaches and the feeling of lightness away, you willl find your balance in time hun dont stress over it. xx

Thanks everyone :)

Now on day 8 of LLT.

Have lost 12lbs so far, and looking a hell of a lot smaller, also several people have said that I look really well.

Last night I got home from work at 10pm, my daughter had been to collect my food packs and of course this week I have the added bars so instead of my normal nightly porridge I had a toffee bar-not too bad and was nice to see the brown stuff even if it didn't taste like proper chocolate! tehe. Felt odd to chew though!

Today I am on yet another late shift , these are still harder than the earlies as I guess I am more tired and want to eat to stay awake.

All in all it is going really well, I am finding that the loss of a larger amount of weight is deffo the trigger to not cheating, I mean a couple of pound loss is fab but does not make me think gosh I can really do this so I am so glad I found LL.

I hope every one else is doing great and has a fab food day xx

Sounds like it is going well for you, keep it up. It does get easier, I found that between 3 and 4 litres is the right amount to keep headaches and the feeling of lightness away, you willl find your balance in time hun dont stress over it. xx

trying so hard, much better when at home as can obvs drink to my requirements, work is not so good and I find myself getting to break or car and really desperate to drink.

I do drink a full bottle on my way there, on way back and during break, but it is just so hot on the wards right now and we are so busy that lots is needed, last night I got home and had a horrid ketosis tongue, a lovely shade of green! ewww.

Loving the plan though and the weight loss, have lost 1/4 of my total to lose so really chuffed.

have a fab day. xx

Well done hun, great attitude and also for finding solutions that work for you and your job. You should update your statistics in the side bar of your messages to show the 1/4 of totaql loss so far, thats amazing! Its also good to see how much of your body percentage you have lost, it always gives me a kick! xx

Day 9 on LLT,

All still going well food wise, not eaten anything since I started the plan, and not that fussed either, well apart from the bars I have had this week anyway!

Still cooking, tonight its sausages and chips the girls want tonight.

I now have 3 lovely days off work, so so needed, and will give me the chance to space my packs out better again, this is my only problem really as cant always eat at same times each day.

Problems so far are limited to the disgusting metallic taste in my mouth, it is vile and I can not shift it, have tried chewing mint from my plant, extra brushing, water, mouth wash etc. I have to say that if I falter it will be due to this and not food itself!

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Hi Loopy
The taste will go away, especially if you drink enough water.
Gold Spot mouth spray is what I used to use.
Well done though and enjoy your deserved days off.

Drink plenty water and try one of the dry mouth sprays from Boots. I know it sounds like it shouldn't help the metallic taste - I bought it specifically for dry mouth and found it cured pretty much every mouth related ketosis problem I've had!

Hi Loopy
The taste will go away, especially if you drink enough water.
Gold Spot mouth spray is what I used to use.
Well done though and enjoy your deserved days off.

Drinking like a fish, hope it goes soon as it is so strong and actually makes me gag, will try to drink more though!

Drink plenty water and try one of the dry mouth sprays from Boots. I know it sounds like it shouldn't help the metallic taste - I bought it specifically for dry mouth and found it cured pretty much every mouth related ketosis problem I've had!

Will try the dry mouth spray too, thank you xx

Spray it near the back of your throat - works a treat! :)

Hello

i bet your chuffed with your days off this week:) im looking forward to going back to work in september..

hope you ok today x

Back