Loopylorns, LLT and the journey to lovely legs!

Well, went today and counsellor said no worries, can pay back fees when I get next pay :) so just got the weeks packs and some mixes.

Really suprised to find that after my holiday and around a 6 pound gain I am now 1 pound less than at last weigh in a few weeks back so did a good job over the last week.

So here I am having lost 2 stones and admit I do actually feel pretty good, have had to get new jeans and no probs with an off the peg size 12 so all good.

My next target is to lose a further 7 pounds which will take me into the 10's and in total a further stone would be good, LLC said easily achievable by Christmas so that is my goal now, and its only another stone, I have done 2 so I can do half again right?

Hope you are all doing great xxx

Absolutely, you can do it. Just week by week and you will be there in no time.

Great news loopy, well done the last bit will fly by, I'm ski tee than skint and using my credit card to survive! Bought the bonus box of exante last week to use when I need it, the shakes are gross, bars are not like ll ones more volume and not coated in chocolate. I have the box for emergencies, wouldn't bother with it again!
Keep strong, you will be on management before you know it!!
Jx

Last edited:
Great news loopy, well done the last bit will fly by, I'm ski tee than skint and using my credit card to survive! Bought the bonus box of exante last week to use when I need it, the shakes are gross, bars are not like ll ones more volume and not coated in chocolate. I have the box for emergencies, wouldn't bother with it again!
Keep string, you will be on management before you know it!!
Jx

well that just confirms that I am doing the right thing by sticking to LL, was considering the exante but was worried about taste as LL are pretty good all in all.

I can recommened tony ferguson for emergancies though, i used these before LL and they are pretty good, soups are vile though!

I have recently discovered the love of hot banana shake, oooo yummy, so this week got 7 bars then the rest choc and banana which I will drink mostly hot, had an extra one yesterday as was sooo hungry but to be fair I have just done 2 extra nights so 5 in total and I normally dont get 4 in so thats ok.

So I need to visit here every day, check in and read for encouragement so this is what I will do.

Thanks to you all for your support, this last bit is always the hardest right?

xxx

Hi lorna
Great to hear you are back on track you will be at goal soon with your positive attitude.
Shame about having to pay for the weeks missed.My LL councellor is very good and she doesnt make you pay if you miss a week.
Keep up the great work you can do it.
I tried Exante ,I didnt mind the cold shakes but they did not agree with me and went straight through me in 20 min not pleasant.(sorry if thats TMI).
Take care
Cathy

I don't really mind having to pay those back fees, I will use them as I find it great for breakfast at work and it will
Give me a little extra if I decide on a few pounds later. :)

I am up ready for work, have Sunday off though so really looking forward to that.

Have had a sneaky peek on scales, now well into my 3rd stone with Xmas being that goal, onward and downwards ladies, have a brill day catch up on your diaries tomorrow xxxx

Hello chick glad to see you still going strong :) I started exante today and enjoying the products so far :)

I will keep reading your progress :)

Hello all, having Internet problems at min so can't get on much. Hope you are all doing great

I am still fighting the good cause and am down another 4 this week leaving me at 11.03.5. I so want to get into those 10 stone brackets so must get another 4 off soon :). Am starting to think more in depth about maintenance, but may switch to light first just to help me along as do want to lose a bit more.

Will keep you updated xxxx

Sounds like it's going really well! I'm on my iPod so can't see how close you are to goal, but it will be great when you can join me in maintenance!

Still here hunni, struggling as am fed up with the packs but still trying!

Just bored of not eating now and if I lapse I lapse badly, crisps, cake etc!

Quite content with body so dunno, might stack it in now but still cant decide, contemplating returning to slimming world.

How are things going for you?

xxxx

Hi Lorna,
If you are fed up of the packs and wanting to have food...why don't you talk to your LLC about doing a few weeks of Lite to lose the last bit. You have to stick to it, so no crisps etc but a salad is actually something I found I enjoyed when I hadn't eaten in so long, even with no mayo (which is amazing for me).
Or starting the new RTM?
I'm back on total but then I still have a long way to go.

Im well thank you maintaining at the moment.. :) I may return back after christmas :)... as im not in the zone to diet right now plus refuse to waste shakes.. Lorna y dont u have a mini break hon??

im in a size 10 and very content but want to lose more.. have a good think :) xxx

Im well thank you maintaining at the moment.. :) I may return back after christmas :)... as im not in the zone to diet right now plus refuse to waste shakes.. Lorna y dont u have a mini break hon??

im in a size 10 and very content but want to lose more.. have a good think :) xxx

Hey hun,

I did have a mini break, but now after Xmas am back as I too was so not in the zone, have had a gain of 5 pounds but here we go, round 2 and now in the zone to shed the last bit, am aiming on 21 pounds to go and then settle at that.

Hope you all had a wonderful Xmas xxx

Hey hun,

I did have a mini break, but now after Xmas am back as I too was so not in the zone, have had a gain of 5 pounds but here we go, round 2 and now in the zone to shed the last bit, am aiming on 21 pounds to go and then settle at that.

Hope you all had a wonderful Xmas xxx
Happy new year :)

I'm 5 lbs down this week and will carry on till Im at my lowest.

Are u doing ok ? I hope you are. X

Back