Loopy's back to size 10 diary!

Morning all!
Food for today =
b cheese pitta 200
L cheese pitta and soup 300
Sn apples 300 ( have loads of apples as they keep hunger at bay for me!)
D beans, veg and burger 400
Total - 1200

Have a great day everyone! Xxx

Golly gosh! Sorry I haven't written in ages! Started shifts at thehospital and got into using fitness pal so stopped writing! I have stayed at 10 stone which is cool and just joined the gym to get a bit fitter. I have around 1600 cals each day and I go out for dinner once a week for a naughty dessert :) must knuckle down though as I have overloaded on the naughty stuff over Easter. Diary will resume tomorrow peeps! Hope you are well! Xxxxx

Happy Saturday lovely people!
B 2 toast and jam , porridge 400
60 min bike ride
L beans on toast and hot choc 400

Last edited:
Argh! Have totally sabotaged the last couple of days. Whenever I am tired instead of having a snooze I reach for chocs and cake! So annoyed with myself as when I eat rubbish I never sleep well and have a horrid out of control feeling. This has got to stop. Food cannot control me anymore. When I need to sleep i should just sleep. Grrrr... Okay ... New start and a fresh start tomorrow..... Sorry for the rant! Xxx

Hello! Since being rubbish a few days ago I have had a good run :) stuck to 1600 cals and have been exercising so sm pleased. Have wanted to eat rubbish a few times but didn't succumb to am feeling good :) xxx

Wahoo, welcome back to the track, good luck for today. x

Hello! I am terribly sorry I have gone AWOL for so long. I got the myfitnesspal app on my phone and have not looked back :) I am maintaining at 9st7lb at the moment and I love it! I got down to 9st 5 before my holiday in September but then got a bit lax! Am back on it now though. Just thought I would let people know about myfitnesspal as I think it's amazing!

Hi all!
I haven't written in ages but I just read my diary from the start as I can't sleep at the mo! Thinking about the last year my weight loss efforts have been good and bad. I am really pleased that I got down to 9st 5 for my girly holiday in September. I felt awesome in my bikini :) however, I still have these periods of over eating that scupper me and then I feel guilty and out of control-eurgh! I have noticed I binge much more when I am on night shifts. And bizarrely i always overeat when I am on my own at home and when I'm tired. I guess it's good to know all this, I just need to stop myself from doing it! Anyway, am sticking to around 1600 cals daily which still allows me nice food and lots of it which is cool :) am off to a health spa on mon for a few days so should hopefully be quite healthy then :). Also, in other good news I bought 2 lovely new look dresses in a size 10 yesterday - whoop! Need to be good so they look awesome for my Xmas parties!
Food today is:
Breakfast - beans on toast 200
Lunch - nandos veggie burger, tomato sauce and salad 500
Dinner veg, eggs, beans 400
Snack omelette 300
Total 1400

Morning all!
Woke up at 11, felt lovely :)
Food today will hopefully be:
B. beans on toast 200
L. Omelette and veg 400
D. Pizza express leggera pizza and chocolate ice cream :) 800
Total. 1600

Exercise - a 1 hr bike ride

Lp80 said:
Morning all!
Woke up at 11, felt lovely :)
Food today will hopefully be:
B. beans on toast 200
L. Omelette and veg 400
D. Pizza express leggera pizza and chocolate ice cream :) 800
Total. 1600

Exercise - a 1 hr bike ride

Oh and will have a 200 cal snack too but not sure what yet...

I love pizza express :) and i get that holeful pizza as a margherita and get them to put a bit of pesto on it. Doesn't feel like im missing out at all!

Hi
You're about the same weight I 'm trying to get back down to. I have a tendency to think "sod it" for a while then next thing i know I can't fit into my clothes properly!
I'm not sure what I weigh at the minute (too scared to get on the scales, how pathetic) so I'm just trying to fit back into some of my clothes which have got too tight.
I log my calories on MFP and am having roughly 1200 a day but usually more on weekends as I often go out for meals/drinks.
I will keep looking in on your diary to spur me on!

Blueway said:
Hi
You're about the same weight I 'm trying to get back down to. I have a tendency to think "sod it" for a while then next thing i know I can't fit into my clothes properly!
I'm not sure what I weigh at the minute (too scared to get on the scales, how pathetic) so I'm just trying to fit back into some of my clothes which have got too tight.
I log my calories on MFP and am having roughly 1200 a day but usually more on weekends as I often go out for meals/drinks.
I will keep looking in on your diary to spur me on!

Hiya hun! I love mfp but 1200 net cals was just too low for me. I lost weight over the summer on 1450 net cals but I find it such an annoyance to have my heart rate monitor on and logging all my exercise cals so I now just try to stick to 1600 cals daily and not worry about logging everything on mfp. So far it's working and I feel alot less obsessed about exercise cals and logging every tiny bit of milk etc :) I hope my ramblings spur you on though! Do you have a diary? If so I will subscribe to it :)

Thanks for replying.
Don't have a diary yet but might start one this week!
Have a lot of nights out coming up over the next few weeks so will no doubt be having a bit more than 1200 calories a day, will just not have to go too mad!

Back