Loopy's back to size 10 diary!

Oooops lack of willpower tonight as I am going to a really nice italian. Oh well.... you only live once :) xxx

OMG! My oh has lost 4lbs in just a few days on slimming world! Eurgh! I am properly going to try it cos he has been eating loads! And he is my height! Eurgh! Men are soooo annoying! After my Italian tonight I am gonna do sw properly (and try to forget to mentally calorie count everything ;) ) will report back in 4 weeks! Can't have the Boyf losing more weight than me lol! The competition is on!! Xxx

Hey Hun! I like calorie counting because you feel in control but I don't feel very healthy as I tend to go for packaged food so I don't have to bother weighing out food- I am lazy lol! I am actually gonna have a go at slimming world where you can eat fruit and veg freely ( and I want to beat my oh at losing weight as he has just started s world lol). So all in all c counting is ace because of the control but if you are lazy like me you might choose processed food more as it is easy to read labels. A diary is brilliant though. I would totally recommend one - it focuses you each day and everyone here is soooo nice! Xxx

Yeah beat him with a stick, mwah ha ha ha ha, show that man whose boss!!!

Oh man! I have gone up 2lbs -argh! Am gonna have to do calorie counting and beat the boyf that way! I reckon he is only beating me at the mo because he has 2 stone to lose and I have about a stone (well that is my excuse lol). in other news I have just got another job in a hospital (whoop) and it is a 2 mile walk away so hopefully being on my feet all day and walking to and from work will kickstart the lbs to come off a bit more. I will be going back to shift work though which is never good for my eating habits.... Am going to stick to having 400cal meals every 4 hours to keep my energy up. I think if I don't give myself limits I will be tempted to eat too much on my night shifts lol! So... Onwards and downwards so I can look awesome when I go to new York in may :) oh by they way I won't be good today as I am on a night out with the gals tonight, am gonna limit myself to 2 ciders - fingers crossed I stick to it :) xxx

Loo forgot about food - have missed not writing my food down the past few days. Gosh I am such a geek.....
Brunch - beans and cheese on toast - 400
Will update as I go on...
Tea porridge and toast - 400
Eggs beans and veg - 400
2 large glasses White wine tonight :) approx 400
Am out dancing all night so will allow 2 toast and jam when I get home prob about 3am tomorrow morning so that will be another 200
Today's total should hopefully be 1800 which is okay as I did a five mile walk today and am out dancing tonight :)
Have an awesome sat night peeps! Whoop whoop! Xxx

Last edited:
Morning! Was quite good last night! Ended up with 2 glasses wine and a shot of baileys and no food after (was quite drunk!) so overall total was 1700 ish. Am pleased to stay within 1800 as it is always hard to say no to alcohol!
So today I think we are going to prezzos for lunch so will update with the cals as I go through the day!
Happy Sunday! Xxx

Brunch - eggs beans toast 400
No prezzos now so will try to stick to 1200cals today
Tea - veg, burger and beans 400
Supper - porridge, fruit and yog - 400
Total - 1200 today yay!

Last edited:
Morning All!
Food for today will hopefully be 1400cals :)
B - eggs and beans on toast 400
l - soup, cheese on toast and apple - 400
sn - jam on toast - 200
d veg, beans, burger - 400
Exercise - 3 mile walk (I have good intentions on Mondays!)

Have a fab day peeps!xxx

Kept to my plan 100% today including a good 3 mile walk whoop! Have another reason to get slim now too as am going on a girly hol in September! Yay! I have to look good in my bikini! Xxx

Happy Tuesday people!
Food today is:
B eggs and beans on toast 400
l soup and jam sandwich (not together!) 400
s jam on toast 200
d burger veg and beans 400
Total - 1400
Exercise - 30 min walk
Have fun all!

Last edited:
Not doing too well on the exercise today - can only do a 30min walk but at least I am sticking to my food plan :)

Just had a mullerlight yog as a treat which makes today's total 1500kcal. Am still happy though, as long as I stay under 1600 each day I am hoping I will lose the weight slowly but surely :). I don't want to deprive myself. As long as I eat normally and don't let myself binge on rubbish I will be a happy bunny :)

Morning!
Food today is not very healthy but it will be nice :) Can you tell I have a sweet tooth??!
B jam sandwiches 400
L soup and jam sandwich 400
sn will prob be 2 yogs 200
d the usual beans veg and burger 400
exercise - should do at least 40mins walking
Have a good day one and all!
xxx

Back