Loopy's back to size 10 diary!

mmmmmmmmm... jam!!! x

Ooops! Major blip! Had a whole bag of sainsburys chewy triple choc cookies! Rats! Do not think I will be losing any weight this week after having a gazillion calories in those cookies! They were delish though :) ah well... Tomorrow is another day and on the plus size I at least opted out of the quality streets! Xxx

No big wee's yet, but if I want to have lost some weight on Saturday I'm going to need to have one!!!

You and your sweet tooth... back away from the cookies... or maybe consider having one or two instead of the WHOLE packet, lol!!! x

Ooops again! Have gone way wrong with dieting after cookiegate the other day! I now only have 1 month til my birthday so I really need to get it together. No more snacking! I need to be strict! I really want to lose 7lbs by the end of feb. No more excuses now for me, I have to get this weight off! So, even though I still have lots of nights and dinners out I need to make sure I am more strict in between. I am gonna stick to 3 meals a day and no snacking. I will make good choices when I go out for dinner and I will stick to 1 or 2 pint of cider when I go out and that is it! Come on loopy! I have to get myself together! Time to get down to the nitty gritty.... Grrrr..... Xxx

I def won't thanks hun. Have just been to prezzos instead of the gym lol!
Food so far today is:
Flatbread pizza at prezzos (it was gorgeous!) - 700 cals
Dinner- chickpea chilli and mashed potatoes -400
Total -1100

Last edited:
Happy Monday Peeps!
Okay - it is almost feb and I have only lost 3lb as I seem to have magically put on 1lb over the weekend! Aaargh! It is my own fault though. I have been a bit off track lately and have done hardly any exercise! I am going to either join my partner's gym for free (which will be cool) or the gym across the road either today or tomorrow so I can have a focus with my exercise. Also, I need to be a bit more strict with my cals as I have a tendency to go mad on the weekends lol! So Jan has been and gone and I did very little. Feb is the month where I am knuckling down I promise!!! :)
Food today is:
B - cheese pitta 400
L - beans, veg and jacket potato 400
not sure what I am having for dinner but I have to stick to 400 to be on my 1200 goal :)

Have an awesome day everyone!xxx

Morning all!
Tummy is grumbling this morning and another lb gone thank the lord!
Food today is 1400:
b porridge 200
l jacket potato and beans 400
snack cheese pittas 400
d - will prob be veg, beans and burger 400
Have fun people! xxx

Have just joined Rosemary Conley online as I won't be able to afford the gym! Rats! Am goin to get a pedometer though so I can aim for 10,000 steps a day :) rc online is ace! Loads of recipes :) xxx

Hellooo! Sorry I have been away! Had far too many events and birthdays to count cals! Am back on it though as I have my new York holiday in 12 weeks! Eeek! Last week I was 10 stone but have been a bit mad this week. Will weigh in on Saturday to see what the damage is. Will start tracking my food again from tomorrow! Hope you are all marvellous! Xxxx

Food tomorrow will be:
B- cheese pitta 200
Lunch cheese pitta and soup 300
Sn 2 apples 100
D not sure yet but around 400cals :)

Ooo in exercise news I have signed up for the half marathon sun walk in London in July and the shine marathon walk in London in October so am looking forward to all the training for those :) xxx

Back