Loopy's back to size 10 diary!

Good luck hun :) lol seeing sw after doing cc is weird. How can pasta be unlimited when its so high cal?? But it works somehow!

Thanks! I am pretty happy with my weight now so if I can maintain it will be cool :) I will be back if it doesn't work lol! Xxx

Okay! Thought I would check in! I have lost a lb and down to 9st 6 which is awesome :) however, sw just freaks me out. I dont know if I am eating enough or too much! Argh! I guess calorie counting is so ingrained in me I feel rubbish without it! Am going back to calories! My mate is fine about it as she had loads of people interested in her new group so that's cool :).
Back on 1600 cals a day for me :)
It is nice to feel in control again!
B porridge, beans on toast 400
L quorn chilli 400
D eggs,beans,veg and sugar free jelly :) 400
Sn eggs, beans on pitta 400
Total 1600

Last edited:
Welcome back! And well done on the loss!

Hi I'm doing slimming world and counting cals at the same time, & I'm really struggling at the moment, I'm debating just ccing but still going to sw class to get weighed ( I go with mum and it's really helping her, I enjoy the class too) because I've not got any scales to weigh myself anyway, they broke I had them years they were ww expensive ones that measured body fat, bmi too, I was gutted. Sorry for rambling on your diary :) x

Sazbirl said:
Hi I'm doing slimming world and counting cals at the same time, & I'm really struggling at the moment, I'm debating just ccing but still going to sw class to get weighed ( I go with mum and it's really helping her, I enjoy the class too) because I've not got any scales to weigh myself anyway, they broke I had them years they were ww expensive ones that measured body fat, bmi too, I was gutted. Sorry for rambling on your diary :) x

Hiya!
I was actually just reading your diary and was just going to post on it lol! Yeah I think sw is great but I just can't get the hang of portion sizes. On sw I find myself overdoing the portions as I know it's free food. It just freaks me out. It clearly works though as I lost 1 lb when doing it for a week. But I am going to definitely stick to calorie counting. Sw just scares me too much with all the free food. Last night I couldn't sleep because I had eaten so much! Eurgh! Not going to do that again!

I got some salter ones from argos that measure body fat and water percentage. I think theyre were about 15 quid.

I really didn't get on with slimming world found it far to restrictive and I soon became bored with all the free food. Much prefer a lot of little bits that I want rather than alot of what i dont.

Malibu xx

MalibuStacey said:
I got some salter ones from argos that measure body fat and water percentage. I think theyre were about 15 quid.

I really didn't get on with slimming world found it far to restrictive and I soon became bored with all the free food. Much prefer a lot of little bits that I want rather than alot of what i dont.

Malibu xx

Ooo cool! Yep, sw could be dangerous for me. Unlimited food encourages me to eat too much!

MalibuStacey said:

Malibu xx

I know what you mean about getting bored on sw, I like to have a bit of everything, that's why I'm trying to calorie count but with sw in mind because I would never pick a piece of fruit when I could have crisps or biscuits for my calories, but I am doing this time, I hope I can keep it up :) xx

Sazbirl said:
I know what you mean about getting bored on sw, I like to have a bit of everything, that's why I'm trying to calorie count but with sw in mind because I would never pick a piece of fruit when I could have crisps or biscuits for my calories, but I am doing this time, I hope I can keep it up :) xx

You will definitely keep it up hun. Mfp is awesome and as long as you log everything
You will be fine :)

Hiya!
I had a huge sleep in til half 11 today :) am on nights tonight so I need the extra sleep!
Am going to have around 2000 cals to get through the night shift but will go for a six mile run soon to offset the damage :)
Have a great day people! X

Thanks Hun. I love running (I am a geek!). I am hopefully going to run a half marathon in feb so I have to run 3 times a week. No excuses lol!
Work is hell at the moment as I work in a really busy unit at a hospital but being busy makes it go quick! :)

Lp80 said:
I started with the c25k and then got addicted :)

I'm starting that in the new year, I hate running and I'm rubbish at it, I can't breathe when I've tried to do it before, but I want to get fit, and you don't see many fat runners ;-) I want to shift some of my fatness, good luck with your half marathon, bet you will feel brill when you do that.x

Just start really slowly. I felt awful when I started (also I was a bit heavier at 11 1/2 stone) but you slowly get better and as long as I have my iPod on I can run for ages now :) I would never run without music though. Boring!!!

Hiya!
Just woken up :) gotta love night shifts :)
Only ended up having 1800 cals yesterday so will have 1800 today too. Nights really muck up my eating but it always tends to average out okay by the end of the week so that's cool. Hope everyone has a great evening! X

Back