Loopys Losses..Here we go again...again ...again!!!

Hi Amanda. told ya' the holiday "baggage" would shift quickly!!! well done you:):)
I am just back from a break to Alton Towers and I have eaten loads.. I'll be on the scales in the morning and back to SS for a few days to sort the damage!!!:eek::eek: I'm hoping to be close to 11 stone for the VFBC!!!!

love xxxx:)

You did tell me didn't you...but did I believe you??
Did I hell as like...lol
In future I'll listen harder..lol

Hope you enjoyed Alton Towers....it's years since I've been there!!

I'm sure you can't have done too much damage in a few days?? And it'll soon be gone.

Good luck in getting to 11st for VFBC ;)

Amanda
xx

Wow!! Whats your secret??! Please spill..:D Fantastic result, well done:)

No secret Zareena...just stuck to the plan to the letter :)
But it went on quick...it was bound to come off quick too.

My friend came round a bit ago...I did her washing for her cos she's just moved into a new flat and her new washing machine won't be delivered til next friday.
Anyway while she was here I had a trying on session for next weekend in Newcastle and I'm happy to say I'm sorted!! Found 2 night time outfits and 3 daytime oufits so at least I don't have to buy anything else!!!

Amanda
xx

My god such exciting news!!!!!

I've been shopping today and although I promised not to buy anymore clothes or spend anymore money I couldn't resist a look in Next!!

I saw some black jeans in there for only £17.99 and thought they were too good a bargain to miss. Also found a lovely white top.

So off I went into the changing room....Jackie with me...I need her there to make sure things look ok.

Tried the top on...perfect and thought yep I'm having that!!

Then I tried the jeans on....too big...size 14 and too big!!!!

So Jackie fetched me size 12 and they fitted!!!!

Bit tight but not too tight!!

I can't believe it....I'm soooooo happy lol

Amanda
xx

Back