Loose a jean size..

Wannabeyummymummy

Hiii was just wondering.. i bought some jeans today (sz 24) and i can get them on but cant do up the top button and i cant bend very well in them lol how many lb's to loose to drop a jean size, well for them to fit anyway! i know everyones different but any ideas?

Another few pounds and they will be fine, then before you know it they will be too big and round your ankles in asda....dont repeat my mistakes....keep trying them on every couple of weeks...dont pop them to the back of your wardrobe then get excited they fit and run down the aisle in a supermarket feeling them fall as you do so...people are not kind!

about 10lbs in a dress size chick :) x

about 10lbs in a dress size chick :) x

Hmm really? i fit into size 16 jeans now, but still a bit snug... i was size 18 before and i've lost nearly 2 stone?! :-\ same with tops, i'm fitting into 16 now too, but sometimes still have to go to that 18.. yet others 14 very weird lol!

Think it just depends on the individual tbh! good luck with the jeans :) you will soon be there i didn't think id ever get into the 16's! .. and i only just have :)

I dropped a dress size for every 1.5 stone. Depends on your height and shape, everyones different. Sounds like you are close to a 24 anyway so shouldn't be long.

Also depends on where the clothes are made.ones made in asian countries tend to be smaller than the ones made in a europe

Its usually about a stone for me before i drop a size. I dont see a change at around 9lb then all of a sudden i need a belt lol. Everybodies different though and depends where you buy clothes from too.

Back