Loose skin advice please

Marieukxx

I finally did it after being told I was diabetic I bucked up and have since June last year lost 6 stone. The problem is the loose skin. It's my stomach and arms I hate. The stretch marks faded but the skin is loose and saggy and like an elephant lol. I cannot afford surgery so I'm looking for any ways to make it look a bit better. I know it's not gonna go but is there anything to improve it a bit?

There is always weights at the gym, they will show you specific exercises if you ask and tell them what the problem is. There is more help available for diabetics than the rest of us (I work in the NHS), the general rule is that if you keep all the weight off for one year your GP will refer you for surgery. You may have to wait a year or two but you can use that time in the gym. Don't believe people who say this isn't available on the NHS it is with a long wait. I don't think 6 stone would leave much of a sag that can't be reversed depends how old you are really so do try specific exercises first.

As the person above says I would defiantly speak to you doctor because my Fiancé had his removed after he lost 10 stone. His wait was not even too long it was just a matter of being eligible. X

Back