Loose Skin :-/

lastbiscuit

hey
just wondered if anyone can help with loose skin, i seem to have been left with what can only be described as "an apron" hanging on my belly - its not too noticable as i can cover up the bottom "ledge" with bikin bottoms but does any one have any tips or know how long its takes the skin to catch up with the fat loss in this area - i swim 4 - 5 times a week and ive been using my slendertone to try and tighten the muscles underneath to see if that lifts it slightly
can anyone share any words of wisdom?
v xx

I have heard people say that the body does catch up with the diet and you continue to shrink a bit for the next year.

All you can really do is exercise and moisturise and hope.x

are you finding slendertone making any difference, was thinking of trying it? :) x

i love my slendertone (ab belt) i can definately see and feel a difference in a week, but that said i usually leave it on for an hour while im doing the ironing or housework and do that everyday at least once. ive not used it for a couple of months not sue why? as its amazing xx

I know it sounds silly but I also love my slendertone and always used to think it may help weight loss by speeding up heart rate / metabolism due to the pulses it sends, I could be wrong but I'm sure it would make a difference, even if a small difference its well worth trying x

if it builds muscles then you will burn more calories whilst sedentry :) although probably not in the quantity we would like lol but hey every little helps and this certainly does pull you in at the waist and the stomach =- its all good! :-D

ive got slendertone ab belt cost £99 from argos last year and you get the extra set of pads etc with it plus you dont need to buy the gel as the pads are already pre coated x

Do these really work?? Or is there only a small difference??

i did reply but site must have eaten it :-ss - i was gonna add you will never get a 6 pack but it will definately tone and strengthen the obliques and abs - the most noticable area for me has been the obliques
V x

Has any1 tried any creams/ oils etc to help with loose skin/stretch marks while losing weight?
Just worried that will have an apron after losing all my weight.

id like to know please what people recommend? someone mentioned a nivea Q10 firming cream ona previous thread i think?? my skin has gone all wrinkly like an old persons - really hoping it catches up. i know that streatch marks are caused my teh scar left from tearing the collegen in the skin but thats as far as my knowledge extends im afraid:) where is spangles and her great advice when u need her lol xx

I have been using palmers massage lotion for stretchmarks on my tummy the bust cream and then the firming butter everywhere else i also add some vit e oil to it and i have been doing this atleast twice a day so far after losing more than 4 stone my skin is still tight no signs of sagging BUT i do have another 4.5stone to lose so only time will tell, it is a worry i have at the back of my head every day.. =/

Yolande said:
I have been using palmers massage lotion for stretchmarks on my tummy the bust cream and then the firming butter everywhere else i also add some vit e oil to it and i have been doing this atleast twice a day so far after losing more than 4 stone my skin is still tight no signs of sagging BUT i do have another 4.5stone to lose so only time will tell, it is a worry i have at the back of my head every day.. =/

Where do you get the creams from?

Fab idea with the vit e oil I will try that with he palmers as its to die for xx thank u yolande xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow 4 stone that's gone so quick x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Swite i buy my lotions at boots but im pretty sure they sell palmers at alot of places, i love using it my skin feels great for a change =D
Your welcome lasbiscuit my mom actually gave me the tip to add some vit e oil and so far so good never pampered myself so much ha ha yip it has gone fast still cant quite believe it. Well done to you on reaching goal that is a great achievment and you must be feeling so good i cant wait to have that feeling =)

I buy mine from super drug its there own brand and its like less than £3 a bottle

Back