Loosing 8 stone

Excellent keep up the good work :) x x x

Brilliant . :) I'm thinking of refeed for Xmas going to ask today . My third weigh in .don't feel like I've lost anything !! And my friend who started with me has come off it on sat :( she said she couldn't. Stand not eating ! .I will soon know how I got on .. Nervous x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Deezer said:
You will be fine!! Think positive!!! U can do it hun!! x

Lost 6 can't believe it :) I'm so happy that's 20 lb in three weeks I asked about refeed at the chemist and they recommend ed going on the week before .. I'm scared tho in case I put loads of weight back on :( it's a bit off yet will decide nearer the time good luck on your weight loss this week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

third weigh in tomorrow which I'm looking forward to. I'm struggling today though for some reason. boring weekend blues!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Good luck tomorrow hun!

Xx

Shazzbot said:
third weigh in tomorrow which I'm looking forward to. I'm struggling today though for some reason. boring weekend blues!

Good luck Hun, sure you'll do great! Xx

hi all another 5lbs gone this week. thrilled. hoping for 10 more between 2 more weeks of tfr and refeed week.

hi all another 5lbs gone this week. thrilled. hoping for 10 more between 2 more weeks of tfr and refeed week.

Wow well done hun :) x

Shazzbot said:

Well done hun, you're doing really well xx

Great stuff! :D keep it up!

Super love well done.... keep it up and you`ll be a super slim gal very soon :)

Back