Loosing confidence in new Cons

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Ho hum here we go again. Got our new cons a few weeks ago. She used to do it several years ago so has loads of experience. Hoping for fab things after the superb stand in Con we had. She has had the area manger sit with her twice. There is more crossing out in my book than I had in my spelling books at school. I went in tonight having weighed 10stone 2 (a gain of 1lb) she wrote in my book my weight was 12 stone 2. Only 2 stone out !!!! I asked her for ideas about my plateau and gain and asked if exercise could have anything to do with it. She laughed and said no definitely not and it was probably because my appetitie had increased!! (I do my gym class before my evening meal) The area mangaer said she disagreed with her and that water will be pumped into the muscles at the beginning and cause fluid retention !! Well done Judimac that is what you said. perhaps I should be paying you guys on here instead. I get much more support and advice from you lovely bunch. rant over and a BIG thank you to you all xxxxx

they really should have monitor on the consultatons I have had a bad one - totally buts you of your mark, it is good you keep going but there is alwasy the research via the froum and other sources to help with what is right/wrong. lets hope you can sort out your consultant.

Back