loosing it!!!! help required please

sparkle 63

sparkling:)and hopeful :)
:break_diet:hi folks, im in need of a kick up the bum, im having a really hard time sticking to this at the moment i really feel like i cant go any further and im so depressed and deflated beacause i have been so positive through out but im finding it soooo hard now its driving me nuts i dont want to give up but i cant seem to get my self on track!!! help!!!! pleeeeeze xxx:copon:

you can do it!!you dont seem to understand how well you have done coming through 5 weeks!if you can get through that you should feel proud and determined to go on with the diet for as long as needs be!!

hi hun, this is my tenth week i was so positive till this week even though i had a great loss i just cant get myself motivated alls i do is think of food!! arghhh!

Chick, Have an early night!!! You will probably feel completley refreshed in the morning.. You can do this :) You are doing it for yourself and dont give up!!

Just take it one day at a time, have a relaxing bath and an early night!! I hate weekends but just work through it, try to keep busy during the day good luck x

wow your losses are amazing! keep it up its just falling off you, food will always be there for you when you finish, and you wont be depressed about eating it because youll have a gorjus new body xx

its not just today though it seems to be every day lately and i keep slipping i have had the flu and since then i just cant seem to get my act together its driving me mad and depressing the life out of me!!!

Oh dear - it's horrible when you wobble isn't it? It's the fab losses that keep me motivated. Only you know what can do it for you ....... I don't really know what to say - just that we're all here for you to give you a virtual **hug** ...... unless you need a good kick up the bum ......... that can be arranged too!!!! ;);) xx

Come on Babe, just think how VERY depressed you would be if you just stopped this amazing diet and began putting it on? Tell you what....get down to your local supermarket and load your trolly with packets of sugar until you've put in all the weight that you have lost. If you can see the amazing achievement, physically, you wont want to stop, until you reach your goal. You CAN do it!!!

Back