Loosing weight before ttc

Freefalling how u feeling? hope ur feeling better!

Elaine- i used to stay away frm the board wen hectic but found it destresses me whilst on here :) I feel i can say anyhing about whats worrying me and not b judged.... hence i lov this place lol. How do u feel about the missed tom? best of luck!

x

Hiya Kirsty
I have still not had a tom but if it is related to being preg, then i will be overjoyed, but if its related to the stress i have been through lately, then i hope it arrives soon.

I will try and post more on here, might start up another thread, 'Elaines downer thread' lol!! i never seem to put up a positive post.

I am just not sure how to go about loosing the weight, but i suppose i do know what is healthy food, and what is not, so just need to get on with it eh.
Thanks Kirsty xx, hope you and your little one are well

Hope your all doing well
xx

Hiya Elaine, what's up babe? whats getting you so down? I really hope things get better for you soon. Remember a problem shared is a problem halved :hug99: i think thats whats great about this forum, you can chat openly knowing everyone reading is totally removed from the situation so gives their point as they see it.

Why not just concentrate on eating what your giving your girls? i bet you cook the healthiest stuff for them? Big hug to you, hope your smiling soon x x

Just family troubles mainly not with hubby myself or our girls, but with my folks and my sister, not helping by me having practically every preggy symptom going, but its also the same as the time of the month coming to lol!.

I do tend to eat what i give my kids, except the extras to, so its what i need to cut out, also cut down portion sizes.

Thanks Oli, hope your OK and not having anymore cramps xx

Test test test :D:D

Really hope things work out for you babe, can't wait to see what the next few weeks unfold (hugs)

Yeah, i am fine, no more cramps - thank god! LOL! but then again not had a burger haha

wednesday already :confused: the time is whizzing past huh? All fine here, not much to report at all. Did 100% ss yesterday, not cheating again, desperate to be at goal by July :angeldevil: then we can start ttc :love:

Did anyone watch one born every minute last night? was nice to see Joy give birth and her little girl was a cutie! :clap:

How are my fellow LWTTC-ers x

I bet its amazing and everyone says you forget the pain (let me know will ya?). My friend is a mid-wife and she said some women have silent births, i'd never heard of such a thing. She said she was chatting away about general things then would say oh there's one coming and puff a bit and then continue chatting and then the baby came out, sounds great!! I wonder if its to do with your fear factor?

it's possible. i am remaining in denial, ha. obviously i'm educating myself. but i know people that watch birthing videos on youtube and things to 'prepare themselves'. all that would do is terrify me. this baby has to get out. my body will know what to do. i'll just go with the flow :) ha.

I have never watched that program yet, but i did watch birth programs before i gave birth, and to be honest, i am glad i did lol!!.

I would have loved to have a silent birth, i was rather loud lol!! but i didn't have pain relief because i believed i could do it with out, as its what woman did before eh!. I did try gas and air, but it made me feel so sick lol.

I am feeling a bit more positive today. I did a test yesterday and it was negative, but i still do not have a period. But i was 10 days late with my middle daughter before i got a positive, so it could be a number of things causing it to be late really eh.

I had fruit for breakfast today, i am going to be having a cup of soup and ryvita with extra light philly and for tea we are having chicken veg and tatties.

Hope you all have a lovely day x

I don't think i could watch too many of these programs. I said to OH last night, how does this happen in this country when women is other countries are having kids in mud huts? He said pain relief breeds weak people - which i exploded at but he was joking! There is nothing weak about expelling another person from your body :eek::D

Elaine, sorry it was negative but as you say you might still be - will be watching with excitement. Glad your feeling perkier. Is that all your eating, thats not much dude.

I'm still a long way off ttc, really really determined to get my BMI right down. I am too scared of the alternatives.

Oli x

Can't wait to be in your "gang" :D

You will love seeing last nights one, it was really good. It was nice to see the relationship between Joy and her OH fabio, they other couple were a bit tinky! she was 26 and onto her 5 (or 6th) baby, sure they are nice but her sister was sucking on the gas and air and i thought it was common :rolleyes:

Hi

Well it looks like I missed out on a good natter - haven't seen one born every minute but if my DH catches me watching anymore baby/birthing programs , I think he might strangle me :)

I'd love to have a silent birth (just like Katie Holmes ?). My first labour, I was so so silly and thought ouch this kinda hurts. Then I got an epi and a csection and life was all good. My second labour, I grunted like an ox through every contraction and roared from about the time I got to 7 cms dilated - when I look back now, I am so embarrassed. Then I got another epi and life was good. BUT, they let it wear off for the last hour of pushing - so so so so painful. And I ROARED the whole way through it. They even had to get this six foot German guy called Gunther to come and HOLD ME DOWN, yes, hold me down while I shouted my way through every contraction. My DH still slags me to this day about it. Having said that, the recovery was easier for me on my second and if I was to go again, I think I'd put this in perspective and say, ok so it's only a couple of hours of pain, do you really need to shout your head off at this? Besides, I'd say the docs have written on my file in big letters on the front "Oh, She's a screamer !!" :giggle:

No news. I'm being good . Abz, I didn't realise you were already pregnant (D'oh)- congrats. When is your due date?

Oli, 46lbs in 50 days - holy smoke !!!
Elaine - not sure if I should be glad or sad. Fingers crossed it turns out the way you want it too. Sounds like you're having stress at home too - look after yourself. I'll be thinking of you.
Kirsty , that is one of my baby names. My DD was nearly nearly called that and if I have another girl, it's my no 1 choice.Love your name.

Anyway - Off to see if I can get swimming trunks for my Dad. Talk soon. Be good. And if you can't be good, eat healthy !!!!

Oh i love that programme, brings back sooooo many memorys as it was the hospital where i had my girls!!

Even some of the ladies i saw while i was having my scans.

Its making me so broody

Oisin xx

Hi determined, good to see you chick :) glad your getting on well - we're all on a roll to slimville, then mummyville :D i am laughing cos now when i see you posting, i will be thinking "she's a screamer" LOL

Oisin, really some of those midwives? some of them are hillarious, next time your in will you tell that receptionist that manners are free - she is soooo rude!!! :eek: i love the scottish midwife with the MASSIVE eyebrows. Bet its weird watching, infact are you in it? is that what your telling us? LOL. Hugs. How is CD coming on? we are almost equal... :D:D:D

Freefalling i can assure you im not in it lol they were taking the cameras down the day i went into labour!! The Irish midwife was lovely & the one who delivered K hasnt been on it yet but she was my favourite of them all.

The diet is coming along really well as im determined to get this fat off before june..

How long you been doing it now hun and how much you lost??

Back