Loosing weight before ttc

CONGRATULATIONS SARAH!! that's fab news :)

determind... i can't see my toes unless i lean over... i cheated with the camera, ha. and i do have stretch marks all around my tummy button, but the cunning angle from above hides them :D

abz xx

hello

Hey guys! how are you all? sorry not been here at all lately! Got so much going on. Not even been reading! So what have i missed? Elaine how are you? Oisin? gonna read back but already behind this morning so wanted to say hi.

Abz how are you mate? how are is your pelvis? are you finished work now?

Things here are good but busy! been good with the diet and am 6lbs off a 5 stone loss :) :)

Oli xx

wow oli. looking good!!

i got signed off work last tuesday :S a very abrupt ending to work for a year... am still trying to adjust.. ha.

abz xx

Almost 5 stone loss is brilliant Oli! Congrats :)

Abz, enjoy the quiet time at home (oh and the lovely weather!) as I'm sure it'll all change soon! :)

Hiya!! I'm trying to lose weight so me and OH can TTC, got 4 stone to lose before we can even be considered for fertility treatment (which we need as we need a sperm donor) so I'm doing exante food replacement diet to lose the bulk of it then gonna drop to healthy eating and hopefully get ball rolling. Cant wait to have a baby, this is the most motivated Ive ever been so this should be my year (also got my wedding - july, and a holiday to carribean -sept, to keep myself going, so hoping it should be enough to keep me being 'good')

Good luck to everyone else, fingers crossed for you all!

Hi all,

Amelia, welcome onto the thread. Hope the loss goes well for you.

Abz, lucky you. Enjoy the quiet and peace while you can..

Oli, As usual, you show us all up. I'm delighted for you.

Sarah, how u feeling? Everything going well for you.

Kirsty, that is one gorgeous photo. You have a little stunner there- no doubt.

Well, I managed to put up weight (almost a quarter stone in the last three weeks). Ho hum!!! Am back on track now though. Back to eating the salads and walked to work this week- 6 mile roundtrip. I'm planning on the gym tomorrow and at leats twice more before Sunday. Wish me luck for the weekend - all my Irish nieces and nephews are staying over for the weekend so it's me, DH, our two and the other three kids all weekend. Am I crazy or what ?

Talk next Monday. Hopefully I won't be too pooped to write....

Wow Determined, good luck for the weekend! The walking to work sounds good too. Once I get my sleeping sorted I may start dragging DH out of bed and walk to work by walking round the block (work is the spare bedroom!), then same again when we finish.

I'm doing good thanks, although already suffering with sleepless nights. Really not sure why (besides the obvious reason!). Luckily besides the tender BBs, a bit of bloating and lack of sleep, nothing else has really kicked in yet.

Although because nothing else has kicked in part of me keeps wondering if I'm still pregnant!

Wow Determined, good luck for the weekend! The walking to work sounds good too. Once I get my sleeping sorted I may start dragging DH out of bed and walk to work by walking round the block (work is the spare bedroom!), then same again when we finish.

I'm doing good thanks, although already suffering with sleepless nights. Really not sure why (besides the obvious reason!). Luckily besides the tender BBs, a bit of bloating and lack of sleep, nothing else has really kicked in yet.

Although because nothing else has kicked in part of me keeps wondering if I'm still pregnant!

hey honey. some people don't get any symptoms at all. so try not to fret. it's early for sickness etc. and from someone who is still being sick now, treasure not having to dash for the loo :)

abz xx

Yes, I'm very thankful in part that there hasn't been any morning sickness yet! Sorry to hear you're suffering with sickness though :(

Hi

Hope all is well with everyone and that those little ones are growing big and strong !!

I survived the weekend. In fact I exceeded my expectations. On Sunday morning, I got the five kids up, left Dh in bed, dressed them, cooked and fed them breakfast, got them washed, cleaned the kitchen, put on the dishwasher, put on a clothes wash and got them ready so that when DH got up, we were straight out to the playgroudn. I don't often say this but "Yeah me " I wwas very prund of myself and secretly, it made me think I could def cope with one if not two more!!!!

So, onto the deed of the day. I'm two pounds down which considering I gave into temptation and ate an easter egg at the weekend, I think is doing ok too.

Anyway, off to deal with DD - she won't settle for me tonight for some reason ....talk soon

Determind

Hi,
My partner and I are getting ready to TTC however I have a lot of weight to lose before that happens. Ideally we would like to start trying in January if I can stick to to my diet that is.
Hope everyone is doing ok
sil

Determined - certainly does sound like you could cope with a whole litter! Sounds very impressive :)

Good luck with your weight loss silhouettes :)

hey everyone. how's it going? i've been eating crap for over a week now. ha. missed weigh in last week and can't see it being good this week either!! ha.

three weeks to go until i have a baby!! well, five max. aargh!! ha.

abz xx

Good to hear from you Abz and even better to know you're doing well. Wow, 3 weeks to go- well that just flew in. Don't forget to post pics of babs when they arrive. I can't wait to see him / her. And don't worry about eating the crap- you can get bac k on the bandwagon pretty quick after baby comes if you want to.

I'm down a pound this week but considering it was my birthday and I was out dancing and drinking all weekend , I'm glad it was down at all. I'm also really pleased at my exercise regime going so well. I managed an 8k walk on Sunday (in 1 hour 15 mins) and I even managed to run for 10 minutes on the treadmill the next day. For someone who has NEVER done that in her adult life, I'm really well pleased with that.

Anyway, back to the job.

Talk soon
Hope everyone else is good.

wow determind. you're really doing well.

i went to weigh in last night and have gained 9lbs over the last fortnight. i haven't been following slimming world but i haven't been THAT bad have i?? i was so upset. some of it will be baby, but there's only so much you can blame on a bump, ha. not long to go now but i'm going to watch what i'm eating a wee bit more i think.

abz xx

Back