Loosing weight before ttc

Belated birthday wishes Determined :)

Abz I don't know if you'd be retaining any fluids now you're close to the end now but I put 4lb on in a week following my BFP! Luckily it's coming back off now, but it was all bloat and fluid. If you've been drinking more it could be that too.

Just blame the baby ;)

hey ladies.... how are you all? Good i hope.

abz, sorry been awol, things are hectic!! i am still being good (ish) been at a few bbq's and have eaten but i am still lower in weight so thats a positive. Just don't seen to be able to get past 3 weeks on CD. Gee whizz, is it just 3 weeks till your bab's in here, oh i can't wait to see your photo's.

Congrats Sarah :D

Happy belated birthday Determined :D

I don't want to think too much about it but i don't feel right. My boobs are v sensitve and achey... also feel itchy and a bit fuller. Not been actively ttc this month, think twice the whole month :8855: tmi sorry! Will keep you all posted xx Oli

Thanks Oli, and fingers crossed for you too. My BBs were the obvious pregnancy symptom for me and still are (especially at night when trying to sleep!!).

well sw is off the cards until after the baby is born. i'm piling it on and i just can't bring myself to worry about it. i started out as damage limitation, then got my hopes up for actual loss... well that aint going to happen. i'm a blob. but i'll be straight back in there once the baby is born :) breastfeeding the fat away :)

fingers crossed for you oli :D

abz xx

Hi guys,

Ive been doing Exante TFR for 5 weeks now because we want to start TTC for our first baby at the end of the summer. I would like to lose another 3 stone if I can before the start of september to get my body in tip top condition for TTC. I only found out this weekend that you can also follow SW whilst pregnant which Im soooo excited about, so the second I stop my TFR, Im going straight onto SW. I have all the info at home so I will be doing at home with the OH (who is doing Exante with me). Im so excited about TTC, Ive been so broody for about 12 months but am concerned because both myself and the OH have risk factors for infertility and I can imagine a bumpy ride ahead before I get a bump of my own!

I hope you dont mind my joining you guys here, its so nice to hear about other people who want to lose weight for TTC, my friends think Im mad!

Hello everyone :eek: so sorry i have lost touch!
I have not been on in ages, but i am so off the rails at the moment (while eating a chippy tea at the same time :cry:)

I have loads to catch up on!, but i try as best i can to catch up on how you all are.

I am still trying to figure out which diet to do also.

Hope your all well, and best of luck with weight loss and ttc to you all!!! xx

morning elaine and abz..... i am still here too - just not been posting cos seem to have lost the way. I am still lighter than i was, by about 10lbs which is pityful but at least its more of a loss huh? Not been ttc either, def September. Got a weekend away this weekend but as of Monday my backside is back on cd ss!

How is motherhood abz xx

hey hon. it's tiring. i thought i knew what a sleepless night was... i totally didn't, ha. it's worth it, and they say it gets better, but i've had zombie days :)

still. she's stunning. there are a few pics in my albums if you want to have a look. the newest ones aren't on my pc yet though so i need to do some updating :)

abz xx

i had a peek, she is adoreable... :D

Its a big culture shock huh? we spent the weekend with my oh's family, 2 of his sisters have little ones, edible! one in particular (prob shouldn't say that) but what a little star, personality plus :D

where is everyone- just been reading through your posts, come on guys dont give up now look how far you have all come, give it the final push the outcome is so worth it!! xx

day 1 of my 60 day challenge

Right ladies! i am back with gusto!!! :D i have set myself a 60 day challenge, so will be using here to keep a check on myself. Not gained what i lost but i really want to TTC in september, so i am setting myself a strict challenge. Had a chocolate shake so far and it was actually nice, had domino's last night (blow out) it was disgusting! expensive as well :eek:

Who's joining me??

Oli xxx

Good luck from me too, no better incentive for losing weight :)

Last edited:
thanks, all luck gratefully received! :D

haven't drank any water and feel weird :rolleyes: drinking now. Have had two shakes thou :D

glad to hear all is going well babes :) as for sleep deprivation am absolutely knackered but it's well worth it. ha.

abz xx

Back