loosing weight but really depressed because...

RavenMoon

Gold Member
i now have loose skin and mini wrinkles in my thighs and breasts and other areas... i always loved my breasts more then any other part of me.. now they are starting to become like saggy and loose skin and they only look okish in a bra .. only lost around 40lbs and i have another 100ish to go im so worried and depressed im going to look even more horrible.. this is taking a lot of my motivation away =[ ... i wont be able to afford surgery as im on low income.. so im hitting a all time low for the first time since this weight loss journey.

:(:(

Aw hun, you've done brilliantly to have lost that weight already :clap:

Now look to that motivation. What are you after?

Looking great in your chosen fashion?
Feeling physically free?
Being able to move easily?
Living longer?
Less chance of all the horrible medical conditions that come with obesity?
Being able to run if you want?
Keeping up with friends?
Being in control of food?
Wearing a smaller size, so less hassle trying to find clothes?
Never having to diet again? (if you do maintenance right anyway:D)
And umpteen other things

OR
Being able to wear a bikini?

I know what I choose! If the only thing that's motivating you, is to wear that bikini, then yep, this is going to be one rough ride :(

You can't really tell home much loose skin you are going to have until very close to goal, as it will change as you go on, but regardless, most wont show anyway once your clothed :hug99:

Hi Hun, I have so been feeling the same, my tummy thighs and boobs are awful, with loosing the weight and having 2 kids I have a real messed up body. I hit a low point last week and even commented to my friend I had more confidence fat lol I think now that id rather get into my 16 jeans than go back to my 22's for the sake of a bit of loose skin. Im also going to get to target and try to see what my doc says but you need to give your body time to catch up. Really hope you feel better soon hun :) x

Thankyou sooo much!!!!

i didnt think of it that way i guess i was worried that my boyfriend might hate my body ect ect.. but he says he will love me , guess im worried about my breasts coz i worry will i be woman enough for him...=[ .. but you have pointed out so many things that i can think posistive about.. i needed this more then you know i was and am almost in tears and posting this was hard but you have helped out big time thankyou!.

Aw hun, you've done brilliantly to have lost that weight already :clap:

Now look to that motivation. What are you after?

Looking great in your chosen fashion?
Feeling physically free?
Being able to move easily?
Living longer?
Less chance of all the horrible medical conditions that come with obesity?
Being able to run if you want?
Keeping up with friends?
Being in control of food?
Wearing a smaller size, so less hassle trying to find clothes?
Never having to diet again? (if you do maintenance right anyway:D)
And umpteen other things

OR
Being able to wear a bikini?

I know what I choose! If the only thing that's motivating you, is to wear that bikini, then yep, this is going to be one rough ride :(

You can't really tell home much loose skin you are going to have until very close to goal, as it will change as you go on, but regardless, most wont show anyway once your clothed :hug99:

Hi :)

KD has made some really great points here hun and you have done so well to lose what you have so far.:D

I do agree with her that you probably are not going to be able to tell with the skin until you are nearly done. You could always try using firming body lotions on your skin as you keep losing as well. It may help :confused:

Lacey..xx :)

Yeah i just went on ebay and brought bio oil.. =] some of the girls say this helps...i can only try... thanks again all of you.. x

Hiya I use Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Firming Butter, it says on the bottle for after pregnancy BUT also for those of us who are losing weight :) It smells lovely and it seems to be helping too :)
x

Are you doing any exercise? That will also help tone you up a bit too. x x

toning is all i can suggest hon. and time. skin does tighten up over time. with cd we lose weight so fast that our skin can't keep up, but give it chance. i have the same boob problem and my OH couldn't care less :D

abz xx

Hiya I use Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Firming Butter, it says on the bottle for after pregnancy BUT also for those of us who are losing weight :) It smells lovely and it seems to be helping too :)
x

I'm using that too. Not sure if it helps but it smells great! x :)

yeah i go to the gym 6 times a week , walk between 2-5 miles daily and do between 30-90 mins workout dvds a day depending on how much free time i have or how i feel , i really like exercising..

Wow, that's loads. You shouldn't have too many probs with sagging skin then. Just give it a while. x

Back