loralu's food diary

loralu

Hi i'm laura and i started slimming world on 13th july 2009. My starting weight was 12st 4lbs. My target weight is 9st 7 - 9st 10lbs (depending on how i feel when i reach it). Monday nights are my weigh nights and i will be weighing in tonight.

So far i have lost 1st 1.5lbs (until last week it was 1st 3lbs!) last week was my first gain of 1.5lbs put i had eaten a lot that i shouldn't as i was away. i would like to reach the 2st stage by 21st December which is 12.5lbs so not sure if i can achieve this!

If nobody minds i am going to start a food diary as of tomorrow (tues 3/11/09) to see if it helps as recently my motivation has been swaying!

Laura xx

Had my weigh- lost a pound. little disappointed but tomorrows a new day and hopefully doing a diary will keep me on track!

Last edited:
Tuesday 3/11/09 - Red Day

Started the day with banana and natural yogurt and hot (sugar free) orange squash.

I bring my lunch to work and have brought ham, bread (heb) and a laughing cow light triangle. Snacks will be an apple and a toffee mullerlight.

I'm planning on going to the gym after work then tea is going to be pork, new potatoes (heb) and veg. Might syn a bit of gravy.

I have a few treats left i bought for trick or treaters (and didn't even get any!!) so may have one of them later. I might use it as a reward to motivate some studying!

Laura xx

Good morning Laura - and welcome to the forums...

Get posting regularly on here and people will be as supportive as they can

You have done so well with only 1 gain since you started and you know the reason why, so that is even better.. there is nothing worse than having a gain when you have been good !!

Have a great day and enjoy the gym

T
x

i've managed to stick to what i planned to eat to day, had 7 syns including some chocolate to reduce the stress levels!

didn't make it to the gym, after the day i had at work i just came home had tea and hit the text books!

i had a good week exercising last week so don't want to let it slip!

hello,

todays been hectic! i was going to have a red day today but by lunch i didn't fancy what i took so i changed to extra easy!

B: 2 Weetabix and milk (HEA & HEB)
D: Jacket Potato and Beans
T: Shepherd Pie (topped with swede and carrot, not potato) so syns in the gravy

Not had any fruit so going to have some tonight and might have a glass of wine to relax with

xx

Hi Laura

Well done on your weight loss, you're doing really well.

Enjoy that glass of wine!

i've had a good slimming world today. going for a red day

b: weetabix and milk (HEA & B)
s: apple and banana
d: ham and a ff yogurt with mango pineapple and melon
s: toffee mullerlight
t: chicken, mange tout & babysweetcorn stir fry

so no syns so far, maybe have the glass of wine i didn't have last night and a bacon sandwich with my other HEB

xx

i realised for the first time last night just how much weight i had put on over the past few years (obv i knew i had put weight on but just not realised the extent of it until i tried some old clothes on) and it gave me the motivation to carry on with my slimming.

last night i had a cheese and bacon toastie (HEA & B) and two treat chocolates (6.5 syns in total) and they were my only syns all day but then i started feeling guilty for eating chocolate even though i was in my syn allowance, i need to get rid of these thoughts!

Today i've started with weetabix and 2 tsp of sugar (2 syns & hea & b)

i'm going to do an extra easy today as having gammon and sw chips for tea and pasta for dinner.

Finishing work early so might go for a swim after work

xx

let me add up the syns i've had today...

b: coco pops (HEA and 5.5)
s: alpen light (half heb going to have other later if hungry) apple, banana & clementine
l: pasta from boots (just checked the syns on slimming world website calculator and it's 9! i hope i've done it right!)
s: grapes
t: chinese (oops) boiled rice, battered chicken and sweet and sour sauce and a few prawn crackers! about 17.5 syns i think so thats a total of 32!

And i may have a glass of wine later! i think tomorrow and monday may need to be syn free!

xx

Last edited:
todays been a bit better but i'm really bloated at the mo, had to undo my jeans! had an ee day

b: weetabix (hea & b)
s: 4 satsumas
d: jacket pot with beans
s: apple
t: bolo with wholewheat pasta and cheese (so 8 syns with cheese and tom puree)
more syns than i wanted today but i just fancied some cheese!

xx

weigh in day today, feeling a bit nervous. i was having a good week until saturday but i continued with the plan yesterday and today so hopefully any damage might have been put back right!

having a green day today

b: weetabix (hea &b)
s: 2 clementines
d: spaghetti on toast (heb)

not sure what for tea yet.

need to get some more fruit and veg down me so i think i'd better get to the shop after work!

xx

lost half 2nite, bit sad but its a loss. had a talk with the leader so hopefully i'm going to get some more motivation!

just had quorn sausages (1st and last time i think!) and beans for tea, might have a biscuit later as had no syns

xx

just restarting my diary as need to get back on track. ive put all the weight that i lost back on but these past few weeks ive lost a few pounds. I am also training for a 10k so running 4 times a week.

today i've had (green day):

b: mango and baked beans (not together) fruit tea
s: apple
d: spaghetti on toast (HEB)
t: chicken (HEB), mangetout, baby sweetcorn and noodle stir fry
drinks: SF juice, tea (HEA)

just had a small drifter (5 syns) and going to dunk a couple of party rings in my tea (3 syns) so 8 syns today

xx

My food diary for today is as follows:

b: banana, apple and ff natural yogurt, hot SF juice
s: biscuit (3.5)
d: pasta & hm tomato sauce, cheese (HEB)
t: hm wedges and mushy peas, tom sauce (2)
drinks: tea, water juice (milk HEA)

still need another HEB, can't decide what i fancy!

Back