Lorna's Diary - I can do this!

Yep quark is great, it tastes a little sharp on it's own but is fanastic at making things creamy.

I love stalkers - it's always nice to chat with people losing the same amount of weight. I have so much to lose that it feels a bit daunting sometimes and I have given up before this time I'm not thinking about the long term just about taking it a day at a time. My goal is just to weigh less at the end of every month no matter how little it is.

Lunch was nice, I couldn't even finish it all which is a first! Dinner time is fast approaching though and I'm not really all that hungry yet - so I guess I'll cook OH's and daughters and maybe have mine in an hour or two.

I actually feel pretty good for being a 100% girl the last few days, I don't feel as bloated and I definately feel alot more satisfied. I'm really looking forward to my syns later: Hot choc, ringos = 5.5 syns! I will also have a fibre plus bar which tastes so much like a sweet that I can't believe it's a healthy extra.

Shopping day for me is tomorrow and Its really needed as I am running low on fruit and have not had my 5 a day today so feeling a bit deprived and can't wait until dinner!! lol.. your syns sound really nice and a good idea to look forward to something isn't it! I have a highlights hot choc calling me later !! mmmm and a glacier sweet or 2 for later in the evening when my munchies kick in!:eat: hehehe!!!

Yay for shopping days, I end up on the shops about 4-5 times a week I'm so forgetful! Lol

Yay, I done my shopping online all the time until I got my car :)

Well I'm really not even a little hungry - this is a strange sensation for me. Part of me is like well if your not hungry don't eat and the other half is saying it's dinner time you should eat.

I guess I shouldn't eat and try to think of something small but quick to make later on hmm but what? I'm doing a red day.

Well I ended with no dinner as I was not even remotely hungry. For my late night snack/munchies I had:

Choc options (2), velvet crunch (4), and 13g bag of ringos (3.5).

Total syns: 9.5 and I enjoyed them all :p

Goodmorning! Well that's another day I have slept until 9am, woop woop!

I think today is gonna have to be another red day, as I wanted to have 3 this week. I've also not had any mashed potato which is of course amazing.

Definately feeling alot better this week about sticking to plan and today my cold seems to be much better which is excellent. I'm back at work tomorrow so today I will just be taking it more or less easy.

I'm gonna go into town though today as OH needs a new pair of walking boots for our walk in 4 weeks, which should give him enough time to break them in. He also needs to get his watch fixed as the battery has died we hope, he has had the same watch since he was 12 or something - so more than 10 years.

I'll then pop to tesco for some more fruit and to see the deals - I need strawberries, grapes, bananas and OH needs pizzas lol

I'm gonna plan the next 3 days, just so that I can keep up this momentum - plus it's always good to be a bit more organised when at work.

Today: Monday Red Day
Breakfast: boiled egg, fruit and Mullerlight
Lunch: Homemade veg soup with 1 or 2 scan bran (part heb 1) to dip in
Dinner: Steak with peppercorn sauce (2.5) and mushrooms, broccoli and tomato's with baked potato (heb 2)

Snacks: Fruit, scan bran with laughing cow lights (hea1), homemade soup

Syns: 2.5 - I may have more but gonna steer in towards the low end so maybe a choc options,mini milk or ringos.

Tuesday: Green Day
Breakfast: fruit, yogurt, cereal bar
Lunch: homemade soup with scan brans (part heb)
Dinner: Cheesy pasta with mushrooms, broccoli and grilled tomato's - laughing cows (hea) with quark and milk from allowance, think I'll add some paprika too it also.

Snacks: more scan bran, homemade soup, fruit

Syns: Options hot choc (2) made with rest of milk from allowance

Wednesday:

Breakfast: Bran flakes (heb) with milk (hea)
Lunch: fruit salad with a mullerlight

We all may be going to see the avengers on wednesday night, so dinner will be something quick and I'm unsure what it will be, maybe a savory rice, or pasta n sauce.

Today did not go as planned had a wee crisis with la family - so far I've had a banana, baked potato with beans and cheese with a salad.

I'm on my way home to have homemade soup with scan bran :)

Even dinner didn't go as planned, had chicken, mash and mushrooms as the soup hadn't dedrosted.

Well today is a RED day, seen as I had a extra easy day.

Breakfast: Banana
Snack @ work: 2x Oranges, muller light and a cereal bar.
Lunch: Homemade soup and scan bran
Dinner: Steak and Veg

well that's me just heading into work, lets hope it fly's in :)

Well there is only 15mins left in work - huzzah!

I'm off to go pick up my daughter from my grans, no idea what I'll be doing for the rest of the day however the dishes and a clean up of the kitchen are pretty high on that list.

It's official I am addicted to the arcade section of the forum, which really doesn't surprise me as in our household we have 3 xbox's so that we don't fight over them - I love little arcade games. I've already got a highscore in one of the games and a second place in another lets hope I can get a few more which would be awesome. I've been playing bingo, wow I'm addicted lol

Only had one of my oranges for my snack as I wasn't really hungry, which seems to be a common theme - I hope this means that my stomach has shrunk? I haven't managed the scan bran at all this week but today and tomorrow are scan bran days even if I have to force them down dry lol

On thursday we are having a party for one of our male members as he was our slimmer of the year - he looks fab! So I'm going to make SW ferror rocher (sp), I'm not sure if I'll make them small enough to count as 1 syn but I will be aiming to make them at most 2 syns each. I'll be using ryvita (HEB), nutella and golden syrup. I was going to make something else but I'm really not all that sure, maybe I'll make a humous of some sort with carrot, cucumber, celery batons, does anyone have any easy but tasty things that can be taken along to group without having to be heated or kept hot?

Thanks in advance :)

had my soup with my scan bran, it's soooo disgusting; I forgot how bad and bland it really was - never mind how hard it is. I'll really need to figure out a better way to eat them. The soup was a good idea but maybe not to try and eat all 5 at once, two is probably enough.

Well I guess I better start in the kitchen - my dinner plans have changed again. No idea what I'm going to have, however it will either be a green or red day as I've had two HEB's today. I might have a salad, or I may have an omelette. My plans are falling apart but I it's al good cause I'm sticking to plan - yay!

Sorry I havn't been on here for a few days!! I had to force myself away from the computer as was getting a bit lazy scanning about (no pun intended despite your scanbran phobia! haha.. I have yet to try the vulgar stuff! lol..), But I did miss MM I have to admit! With all the motivation and tips I really will have to fit it in but just stop when I need to :D
Well done for sticking to plan, I am about to see if my diary post has finally been confirmed, as if it hasn't I am going to take a big deep breath and start again... (I had written loads!! lol).. Right I am going to get going with the dinner, think it will be pasta with mushrooms, garlic, onion, peppers and whatever else I can bung in lol!!
Ps: so much for me being organised, I never did get to write out my 4 weekly plans.. not even a weekly plan! But on the up side my fridge and freezer is stocked up so now I can plan plan plan tonight :) x Oh and as for the fruit bowl I think I wayyy overdid it!!! Its piled high!! So plenty of fruit salads for afters to come this week! hehehe x
pps: mmmmmm mash!! I may need to do that with quorn sausages tomorrow (and syn a smidge of gravy) with some veg as I havnt had it in a while!! Yummmeeee! :)

Yay for it being there *will go to peek*

Well I had SW style macaroni with mushrooms and tomato, was okay bit dry though.

I know I'm on here a few times a day however I downloaded the MM app which makes it far more easier just to just come on whenever I have a few spare minutes :)

I'm not sure, I have a samsung galaxy s2 and it has worked fine - I do know that bb aren't great for apps though :(

For me personally a BB hasn't been good for much if I'm honest!! lol.. Mine crashes alot and if I even go onto the app world it crashes.. lol!! So I might just try again on the ipod and see what happens lol..
I'm glad you said you had that one as thats a very nice looking phone and theres been alot of ummming and arrring on the samsung or the iphone but I have only played with the iphone 4 and never seen the samsung galexy s2! Admittedly I would love to though as It might even be one i'd choose over the iphone , as it has the big screen etc.. hehe!

Hello, hope you don't mind me following you. Random comment - I love Murder She Wrote as well lol x

No of course not the more the merrier.

I have converted 4 of my friends to get the S2 it's much better than the iphone only because it uses the.android market, which has alot more affordable apps. However if I didn't go for the s2 I would have went for one of the top end HTC phones.

Well tomorrow night is weigh in night and so far I'm feeling good about it, yay! I'm just off to get ready for work at the minute, not yay!

Today will look like this
Breakfast: banana
Snack @ work: 1/2 melon and a yogury
Lunch: homemade soup with some scan bran (yuk but worth it)

Back