Lorna's Diary - I can do this!

No no no I love your long posts :)

Well 1/2 off for me, so yay! I'm not a gainer lol pretty chuffed by that lol

Haha I enjoy the long posts as well!

Well done on your loss Lorna x

Well done Lorna!!! yay!! A loss :) Always an exciting moment! x .. :D
Haha!! Do you know I actually sometimes write so much that I have to copy and paste it and put it on my own diary as the amount of times I answer something and its totally not relevant! :blahblah: I should be a skinny bean the amount of talking I do! haha.. Well maybe not literally ....and come to think of it I've never heard of someone losing lb's for being a chin wagger!! ... damn! heres me thinking I was burning those calories on MM! .. :giggle:

Lol I talk insane amounts, I'm glad my OH didn't talk as much or there would be battles for the conversation hah! My big posts are mostly when I'm on from the computer or laptop - I get annoyed when using the phone because I can't type as fast!!

I know I'm sooo pleased for myself.. Only 5lbs til I get my stone award and 5.5lbs til I drop into the 15st bracket which sounds absolutely amazing as I started at 17st0.5lbs, I can't wait to be 15st something. I.found some oldish pics of me from before I stopped smoking so I was around 21/22 (not that long ago) and wow I'm sooo skinny, was thinking I should either post them here for motivation or maybe get them printed and stick them on.the bad cupboard (where all the sweets are) and on the fridge and that way I'll get to see them often :p

Good idea with the piccies!! I have been bigger than when I started losing weight, So although I officially started with SW when I was 14st 4lb, I had probably been around 16 1/2 or more at my biggest?? I don't really know to be honest as I never ever weighed myself !!?
I might even post a few before piccys if I am brave enough!! But I hate hate hate piccys lol...
Had to just delete some of my post on yours as again I was doing what I do best !!:hijack: hahaha! :D

Oh I don't know I'll need to have a wee think about it - I really need a teal nail varnish in my life so I guess that should be it, a new nail colour and I'll do my nails :)

I have quite long natural nails and I do like to paint them :)

I don't mind a hijacker, especially when they encourage me to reward myself haha :)

Haha!! I don't need any encouragement there!! tehehe!!

I would have loved to grow my own nails!! When I was younger I bit them (yuk!!) now I pick them!! Really nasty habits I know and now they are so brittle and crappy I need falsies to get some decent nails!! (or nails long enough to decorate!) lol... But oh so expensive!!!

Well good luck on that new Nail varnish colour!! You'll have to pose those nails with the new colour on when you get there!! :D

I used to bite them too when I was a teenager, but I wanted nice nails for ages.. So started to only bite the same 1 or 2 nails and the rest grew in. Then I stopped biting them off and just started put the nail.in betweem my teeth (i still do this)

My nails split sometimes too, they aren't so bad if I file them a little at least once a week and I use a hand cream from lush which I think has been helping too. Also filing straight away if you see a rugged edge, I don't like them crazy long but just along enough to make.ny sausage fat fingers look a bit better lol

It took me about 2 years to stop biting my nails btw!

So I think everyone will be proud of me firsty I am eating at 8.14am (earliest ever) and I'm eating cereal - that is a HUGE thing to be eating at this time for me. I thought I should have something a little more substantial as I am swimming at 12pm (will have a snack in work too).

Tonight is my OH's sisters 21st so once I'm home from swimming I will tan and wand my hair for this evening's party - I can't wait, not been drunk in ages and I plan to get very drunk and dance ALOT to balance out all the booze lol!!

Well it's off to get ready for the school run then to work.

Well done for eating breakfast so early! I always have mine when I get to work so around 9 - 9.30am. Before that is too early.

Have fun at tonight :)

I used to bite them too when I was a teenager, but I wanted nice nails for ages.. So started to only bite the same 1 or 2 nails and the rest grew in. Then I stopped biting them off and just started put the nail.in betweem my teeth (i still do this)

My nails split sometimes too, they aren't so bad if I file them a little at least once a week and I use a hand cream from lush which I think has been helping too. Also filing straight away if you see a rugged edge, I don't like them crazy long but just along enough to make.ny sausage fat fingers look a bit better lol Thanks for the tip hun, will have to see about sorting them out!! Their a disgrace! lol.. Oh and you have sausage fingers too! Join my club! lol..

It took me about 2 years to stop biting my nails btw!

So I think everyone will be proud of me firsty I am eating at 8.14am (earliest ever) and I'm eating cereal - that is a HUGE thing to be eating at this time for me. I thought I should have something a little more substantial as I am swimming at 12pm (will have a snack in work too). YAY!! I don't eat early either as I'm just not hungry until about 10.30 earliest but now I am trying to have my Breakfast with boys in morning... Megga hard! lol I managed a marmite sandwich which wasn't very interesting to say the least! ewww... lol

Tonight is my OH's sisters 21st so once I'm home from swimming I will tan and wand my hair for this evening's party - I can't wait, not been drunk in ages and I plan to get very drunk and dance ALOT to balance out all the booze lol!! Good idea about the dancing!! Bust those moves!! hehe! and of course you will also not truely drink the amounts that you will have ordered at the bar as the night goes on and some will get spilt!! As you do! hahha *Hic!* Have a blast hun !!! Get that ruler out in the morning so you can draw that line! (Perhaps when the drinks not in your system though!
Won't be a very good line otherwise! ~~~~~ lol..)

Well it's off to get ready for the school run then to work.

You busy bee!! I am getting my boys after they finish tag rugby they have on fridays !
Have a great evening and weekend
:party0049:

Well make up is on, hair has been curled... I took a photo and I think I've lost weight off my face! I'll upload two face shots and you can all let me know if I'm imagining things!

Thinner face?

ForumRunner_20120518_161404.jpg

Huge giant fat face?

2011-08-28 19.04.56-1.jpg

Well thats me on my way to help setup for the party and have dinner with my OH before getting drunkies :)

Have fun watching twilight, yeah my face is one of the few places that does pile on the pounds as much as the rest of my body!

Yes you can def see the difference!

Haha well I had a fab night, got home just after 3 and went straight to bed, I was even saint like and did not get something to eat on the way home. I think I had my next 6 months worth of syns, I don't know if there is a point in trying to count them lol

I had 1 bottle of rose wine, 10 skittle bombs (shots of triple sec with red bull - I think it would work out to be 1/2 can of red bull and 3 measures, 25ml of triple sec. I then had 2 apple sourz, a jelly vodka and 3 VK's (which are like smirnoff ices) - shouldn't of bothered with the vks they are far too sugary, usually I would have just of drank another bottle of wine - oh well.

I had the smallest slice of birthday cake probs about 2-3 bites worth but I just ate the icing off it which was mega thick and amazing, I reckon about 4tl tbsp... It was a costco cake.

I also had chicken wings, nacho and cheese with sour cream and gaucamole for my dinner when we arrived could of picked something better but oh well lol

I'm back on plan though and curing my very slight hangover witg pineapple :)

ForumRunner_20120519_092112.jpg

Wow thats some drinking girly!! lol.. The main thing is I hope you enjoyed yourself (sounds like you did!) and forget about all those syns.. At least they were not taken and massively regretted, you will just have to keep motivated even if your body crave any more naughtys!
Wow that pinapple does look delish! I don't think its packed like that here? hmmmm Will have to keep my eyes peeled! :)
Have you seen the price of the tesco prepacked fruit pots !!! OMG>>> soo enpensive!!! lol..
I am just off to make egg soldiers :) yummm x

Back