Lornieloo's farewell to fat!!

Lornieloo

Hi all!

i decided to start an online diary here as ive been reading a few of them and have found them to be so inspiring as well as informative, funny and encouraging!

I am on day 11 of 100% so im a little late starting diary, but i have been writing in a journal each night so i can look back over my time on this program if the mood takes me!

I found the first day of wk 1 the hardest, just hunger-wise but i quickly settled into it and now i dont feel hunger pangs at all. im trying to drink as much water as possible, i seem to be forever filling up a pint glass!..i dont really keep track of how many pints im drinking a day but its over 4 so i think im ok.

the horrible breath started day 3, had to go to pharmacist and get breath strips and they work! altho i dont have the breath issue anymore, i guess thats due to drinking the water-i notice if i dont drink for a while that i get dry-mouth...nice!!

my main reason for going on this diet is im sure, the same as most of u..fed up being fat and struggling into clothes and being the token "bigger friend" - literally, im 5ft 11" and most of my mates are a lot shorter! i have been a size 16 for about 2yrs, maybe a little less but i put on a lot of weight when i lived with my (now ex) boyfriend. eating man-sized portions and drinking a few evenings a week soon caught up with me and i had to start buying size 18 clothes.:mad::( i have decided that i am not going to be a size 18, that i am finally taking my weight in hand and kicking it to the kerb!!

my first weigh in was on monday and i lost 10lbs!:D im thrilled! i got some flapjacks to try this week and at first they were awful, really awful, but now, 3 days later i can actually eat them! i do find them really filling, as i type theres a half finished one sitting next to me! i like the shakes too, just with cold water, no fancy gussying them up, tried chocolate hot and as a mousse and nasty on both counts! just got vanilla and strawberry with flapjacks this week!

i cant wait for monday and my next weigh in - hoping to be down a stone over these 2 weeks, that would be amazeballs!!!

Welcome Lornieloo:welcome2:

Just popping in to say welcome and well done on your weight loss:happy096:

The flapjacks are very handy and I think I would be lost without them...they do take a bit of getting use to but well worth the effort.

Wishing you all the best on your weight loss journey and I hope you have a good weigh in next week again.

Welcome along Lornieloo!

I wish I'd had your sense and nipped my weight in the bud when I reached a size 18! Now 18's is an aspiration for me:confused:

Glad your on day 11, cos that means your well established on the programme. Look forward to hearing more from you soon!

Dusty

Watching fat families...its enough to turn ya off junk food for life! one if the best things about this diet is that it makes u realise u can live without the crappy junk food!

so..the rest of the week went by quick enough. me a friend for coffee and a mooch about the shops and she was so good having a peppermint tea with me instead of our usual coffee and cake! ive been feeling the bloat for the last 2/3 days too, no matter how much water im drinking :( but...totm is coming up so at least theres an explanation....sometimes being a woman is so bleh!!!
had my 2nd weigh in today too..down 3lbs which is great coz i was expecting to have held onto all the water ive drank over the last few days..thats what it feels like anyway! im a lb under a stone which i really wanted to lose over these 2 weeks but im down into the 14's now and (fingers crossed) i;ll have a few extra pounds off next week when the bloat has got the boat!!
ive found that ive gone off the strawberry shakes too...im only having the vanilla ones and flapjacks now...i find eating them makes me feel fuller and less like all i do is drink so thats good :)
heres to this week!!

You'll have that 1lb off in time and be sailing into the next stone. Well done you for the weight loss - great job.

oh ladies....

i have been bold..i have strayed this week...i blame TOTM..stoopid hormones!! i was good for 2 weeks and then..pfft...i found myself having little bits of chicken and ham and cheese during the week...a slice here and there and then i stupidly go and have a glass of wine on friday..only a small one but i felt its effects alright. i then decided to be good and practically drown myself in water over the weekend but to no avail...i only lost 2lbs this week and its my own stupid fault. :(
im still retaining fluid coz of TOTM but i was hoping for a bigger loss this week, especially as i only lost 3lbs last week. ive lost 15lbs in 3 weeks which is still something and im trying to see how positive that is, but im berating myself for being stupid and succumbing to the chicken/ham/cheese :(:(:(
im starting this week afresh, its the only thing i can do, i just need to get it into my head that its still a loss and i didnt gain anything except shame!!

i need a hug!!!

oh ladies....

i have been bold..i have strayed this week...i blame TOTM..stoopid hormones!! i was good for 2 weeks and then..pfft...i found myself having little bits of chicken and ham and cheese during the week...a slice here and there and then i stupidly go and have a glass of wine on friday..only a small one but i felt its effects alright. i then decided to be good and practically drown myself in water over the weekend but to no avail...i only lost 2lbs this week and its my own stupid fault. :(
im still retaining fluid coz of TOTM but i was hoping for a bigger loss this week, especially as i only lost 3lbs last week. ive lost 15lbs in 3 weeks which is still something and im trying to see how positive that is, but im berating myself for being stupid and succumbing to the chicken/ham/cheese :(:(:(
im starting this week afresh, its the only thing i can do, i just need to get it into my head that its still a loss and i didnt gain anything except shame!!

i need a hug!!!

Starting week 4 and another 2lbs off :) that's 17lbs in total so far, hoping to get to 21lbs next week! Noticing loss on legs and shoulders n arms, wish it would move from tummy n thighs tho!maybe in a few more weeks!hope everyone else having a good start to the week!

Week 5 and 6lbs off so I passed by the 21lbs I was hoping to hit!i think its too much to hope that ill lose 5lbs this week and hit my 2 stone mark!i can dream and drink loads of water tho! I'm feeling so confident,happy and positive now,saw a few friends I haven't seen in weeks and they all complimented my new figure and said how clear my skin is...lovely to hear and such a boost!i can't wait to lose the rest of the weight!i hope all my fellow lipotrimmers are having a good positive week too! :) xxx

Back