Lorraine - back with a vengeance to finish what I started!

Lying in bath feeling virtuous as have only had some turkey as protein and boullion today so far. Still have 3 choices for dinner - a veritable banquet!

careful, I did that yesterday and ended up a pack short by bedtime

I was ok thanks as had double curry and baked mushrooms then a bar later. Don't u just love ketosis!

All u were missing was a pint of lager then !! Have a good weekend with lots of water x

ooooo lager..... no! must stop self..

Having said that I have 23 litres of home brew cider on the go for our holiday next year and I'm not tempted to sample it or anything! Yep Lorraine I know what you mean about loving ketosis ;)

Just as we'll am in ketosis as am back on the soda water and black coffee in pub now while husband is on the real ale!

sparkling water is my drink of choice in the pub

And lots of ice to munch on ;)

Was naughty last night. Had some vodka and coke zero which led to eating off plan. Regretting it today. Know am coming off plan next weekend but must get back on today until then!

Get back on and don't stress hun, your doing ace Xx

small blip, don't worry about it :) just back on the horse and away we go. I have next week off too

Yeah sometimes just need it :) Like the others say just carry on ...it is so worthwhile and we will all be the slimmer peeps that we want to be ;)
Have a good day tomorrow x

Been naughty for last few weeks but restarted today so here we go again! 6 weeks till birthday so will stay on plan till then and hope to lose as much as possible!

Go for it girl - you can do this :) xx

Back