Lorraine - back with a vengeance to finish what I started!

You're doing really well and like you say there's no point in beating yourself up about putting some of your weight back on, I put all mine back on, which kinda feels stupid now, but it happens and the main thing is you're sorting it now! Keep up the good work :)

Thanks Jan x

Had a gorgeous dinner tonight - curry meal pack with added chilli flakes and baked mushrooms and chicken breast all mixed in - was stuffed and it was lush!

Loving keeping 3 options till dinner time as combination of meal pack, protein. , veg and a bar is a real treat.

Just have to make do with a soup and maybe s chicken salad for next 2 nights while stuck in hotel in London again

Mmm sounds good Lorraine. I spread mine out as that works for me, so a shake for breakfast at about 7, a shake for lunch around 12, a bar at 3pm (that's my danger time and I really look forward to my bar then) and then either a savory pack or another shake around 6 and that's me done. I know a lot of people start their packs late so they can have a couple together in the evening but I just don't think I could do that! :)

I know what u mean Jan. I vary it depending on what am doing. When am working away like now I have a shake for breakfast. Yesterday I had a side salad and some chicken for lunch - thanks to M & S!

Then that left me with a soup and a bar for when back in hotel room for the evening. Worked ok so think will do same today.

Biggest difference is being able to drink coke zero - loving that!

Another 12 hour day at work then back to hotel. Had chicken salad again at lunch so was able to have soup and a bar tonight.

Looking forward to getting home tomorrow night and being able to have a meal pack with hot veg.

Your going great keeping it up whilst travelling well done hun :)

RebekahR said:
Your going great keeping it up whilst travelling well done hun :)

Cheers Hun. How u feeling? Getting there I hope x

Yeah I'm gonna try shakes tomorrow hopefully won't be too sick!! Stress always makes me unwell, two more weeks and relax!!

Thanks hun, your super motivated, don't think I could stick it away from home for long!!

Xx

Think ur doing brilliant especially sticking with it away from home :) Thats what I hated on lipotrim... Remember trying to drink warm, not properly mixed shake at breakfast when surrounded by yummy hotel breakfasts. Might try the mushroom omelette :) x

Lillipud said:
Think ur doing brilliant especially sticking with it away from home :) Thats what I hated on lipotrim... Remember trying to drink warm, not properly mixed shake at breakfast when surrounded by yummy hotel breakfasts. Might try the mushroom omelette :) x

Thanks so much. I have had a few false starts in getting back on plan - twice I caved and bought a bottle of wine when stuck in hotel - but think have cracked it this time as head is finally in right place!

I always take my hand blender with me so shakes are not too bad when away but do miss having a microwave for the meals. Still anything has got to be better than Lipotrim flapjacks! Lol

On train leaving London on way back home hooray!

Looking forward to a meal pack and baked flat mushrooms mmmm

Well done for sticking with it...enjoy the mushrooms. I was reading some of the suggestions for meals....it's amazing how creative people can be.
Been cooking for family from scratch and then really peeved if they don't eat every last bit cos I can't have any!! Resorted to putting washing up liquid on the plates in case I'm tempted!! :) x

Enjoyed spicy spaghetti and mushrooms last night and scales seem to have shifted which is great. Will wait till WI on Monday though and hope to lose more!

Am having s planned break in 2 weeks time for the weekend so wang to get as much off as possible before then!

Well done, glad you enjoyed your meal at home, I too think you've done so well to stick to it whilst away, that would be the time it'd be so easy to make excuses and come off plan so a big "hoorah" for you :D

Thanks Jan. Its strange really as I seem to be fine once I am in the zone and find it fairly easy to stick to plan. My problem is when I have come off for a break it I'd hard to get back into it! Hopefully will be ok after my weekend break in 2 weeks!

All I have had today is a subway chicken salad and am now drinking black coffee in pub so can have a veritable feast when I get home lol

Enjoy your feast tonight :) Xx

Wow! Black coffee in a pub, that is real determination :). Enjoy your feast later x

Thanks girls! Had baked garlic mushrooms, spaghetti Bol and a little bit of chicken then a bar and coke zero - a definite feast - and it was lush!

Just been round Asda and bought lots of lovely veg so am rewarding self with a black coffee in the cafe - had to walk past all the cooked breakfast items so may have a mushroom omelette when get home

Determination of steel! Well done hun :)

Mmm lovely veg really boosts the plan :) xxx

Back