Lorraine - back with a vengeance to finish what I started!

lorraineA

Silver Member
It's strange really that although I used to be pretty active on the forum that I never bothered to keep a diary. Well I am going to remedy that right now!

Ok so I had been big for years and kept getting progressively bigger. I had done most diets several times - all to little avail.

In September 2011 I started Lipotrim and did really well, and then moved onto Slim & Save after a few months and thought I had died and gone to Heaven with the great taste and variety compared to LT! I even managed to stick to the plan when travelling abroad for work ( 1 trip - not subsequent ones!) so that by the time of my wedding in December, I looked and felt loads better and had shifted a good few stones.

I was a bit on and off over the next few months - best effort saw me having lost 80.5lbs which was brilliant. I loved seeing the fast results a VLCD can deliver. I took more than 19 bin bags of clothes to the recycling centre and was really enjoying wearing heels again and lots of different and much smaller clothes.

So, what happened? Well I got complacent and never really got back on plan so managed to put on over 3 stones - and it was so fast and easy to do that. I am just pleased I have managed to see sense and get back onto plan now before I put it all back on!

So after 2 false starts I managed to start again last Monday. Managed it ok even though was in London for 3 days - took my blender and used it in the hotel to make soup and hot shakes.

All was well - even managed 2 days out with husband, chauffered him around and sat in pubs drinking black coffee and soda water while he enjoyed a few drinks.
Slight blip last night when I had something I shouldn't have but - GOOD NEWS IS I lost 12 pounds in a week so am back on track.

Feeling really focused and looking forward to starting to see results and being able to fit into smaller clothes again - I have to as all the Fat clothes were given away!

Looking forward also to catching up with this forum again as I found it really motivational last time around.

Good luck to everyone for big losses this week x

Hiya, best of luck with it all, you've done it before so you know you can do it again :)

Mmm just had mushroom pasta with baked mushrooms done with chilli and garlic - lovely! Followed it up with dessert in the shape of a biggest loser berry fudge bar - made even better as it was part of an order from Approved Foods - 4 for £1 instead of £2.30ish in supermarket. Delicious and a bargain!

Working from home again today so it has been relatively easy to stick to plan.Had only black coffee and water in morning. Have just had a mushroom soup (enhanced with chilli and garlic) then some roas turkey breast - delicious!That leaves a bar and one of the mealpacks with veg for tonight.Back down to London tomorrow though for 3 days so will have to take my trusty blender to the hotel and make do with soups for dinner - not the same as having meals but it's doable and worth it for the results!

Well I managed to stick to plan today working in London. Had bath when got to hotel to take up some time before had soup and a bar for dinner. Filling up on water and coffee while watching tv now feeling positive about having taken control of my weight again

Well done sticking to plan on the go hun. Great work :)

X

Thanks Rebekah. It's great being back on this forum - so supportive x

Second night in hotel and am proud have resisted temptation. Had shake for breakfast and bar for lunch. Had turkey and green salad from M&S for dinner and a soup. Buying turkey and salad was unplanned as had been going to have bar after soup (often do have 2 bars in a day if working away and seem to be ok). Was tempted to eat bar too and was rationalising it by saying to self that calories would still be low BUT have been good and had black coffee and water instead!

Back home from London and came in to surprises from husband of a Subway chicken salad and a lovely bouquet of flowers awww really nice of him!

Not a proper weigh in as that's not till Monday but really pleased to see have snuck under to the 17 stone somethings - considering I was 19 stone dead 12 days ago I am chuffed !

Also thanks to forum and your helpful posts I am all excited about buying eggs and coke zero today at supermarket as never knew these were allowed before - sad eh lol

lorraineA said:
Not a proper weigh in as that's not till Monday but really pleased to see have snuck under to the 17 stone somethings - considering I was 19 stone dead 12 days ago I am chuffed !

Also thanks to forum and your helpful posts I am all excited about buying eggs and coke zero today at supermarket as never knew these were allowed before - sad eh lol

Wow! That's an amazing achievement x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Welshtigger said:
Wow! That's an amazing achievement x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks very much. Loving being back on S&S and this forum x

Your doing great hun :)

LOL enjoy your shopping, I get very excited about coke zero on offer!

Have a good day x

Had a good day. Had manicure and pedicure as treat then bought lovely veg at farmers market as well some eggs and some bath bombs. Out and about all day with only a bar and coffee so had lots at dinner time. Made lovely meal with mushroom pasta with turkey breast and mushrooms - almost like a proper meal. Still have to have something else do maybe a sweet shake after X factor

Only problem was when felt really sick and faint when got out of bath - ketosis, hot water and getting up quickly are not a good combination!

Loving the coke zero though as seems like a real treat

Just had a delicious omelette made with my farmers market eggs, spring onions and mushrooms. So pleased we can have eggs as protein meal and cannot believe I never knew this last time around doh!

Having something like that made it feel like a normal Sunday treat breakfast.

Sounds delish hun, lovely Xx

You're doing brilliantly well done & keep up the good work x

Well I weighed-in this morning and had lost another 4 lbs so that is 16 lbs in 2 weeks so not bad and it takes me below the 18 stone mark and back down to having lost 3.5 stones!
Pretty pleased with that although was a little disappointed as scales had been showing me as being a pound lighter yesterday - serves me right for weighing too often!

16lbs in 2 weeks is brill. Well done chick xx

Thanks hun - much appreciated.
Just looked back through my ticker weight entries and noticed I'm now only half a stone heavier than I was last December when my profile pic was taken. Although I got a fair bit lighter still in the few months after that, I remember feeling pretty good then so I must stop beating myself up about putting weight back on and remember where I have come from - 21 stone 5 lbs. and feel good about the progress I have made, and be thankful I stopped the rot before I put it all back on again - and probably more!

I will lose it again - and more!

Back