Lorraine - back with a vengeance to finish what I started!

Just discovered bouillon and it is fabulous! So now I can have that and coke zero I am sure I will be able to stick to plan!

Got a nasty shock when has sneaky WI earlier - real WI is tomorrow.

Been on plan all week and WI earlier in week had shown 3lbs loss so was hoping for more by Monday. WI today seemed to show a gain of 5lbs! Cannot understand as been good!

Feel like TOTM is due so maybe done water weight there but seems extreme!

Only other thing is have been drinking coke zero more and having less water but shouldn't have had that much of an effect.

Been using MFP and each day total seems fine so am bewildered and just hope tomorrow scales are better or will be gutted!

If you've been drinking boullion I would think its water retention hunny ??

Drink plenty today and see, its deffo not real weight!!!!

Know its scary but try not to freak out!!

Far as the zero it hasn't slowed me down along the way, long as I have my 3-5 ltr water

Xxx

Had 4 cups boullion yesterday so maybe that's it! Will drink lots if water today!

Thanks Hun x

Hi I had same problem this week where weight was staying same and I had been drinking come zero so I have my suspicions about it and me so am sticking to water next week . Does bouillon contain quite a lot of salt ? X

Bullion does seem to have fair but if salt so maybe had too much!

Will be very good with drinking water today and hope all good at WI tomorrow!

I'm weighing in tomorrow ... Hope you have good result x

Lillipud said:
I'm weighing in tomorrow ... Hope you have good result x

Thanks Hun x

Well I ended up losing 2 lbs which is not great but better than nothing - especially when it seemed I had put on 5 despite sticking to plan. Think it must have been water retention so hopefully will have s bigger loss this week. Still 18 lbs in 3 weeks though so all in all pretty good!

Think will only have boullion in moderation now though and not have 4 mugs - salt content very high so probably did cause problems. Also s warning to me to drink more water!

Well done ...it's brilliant cos it's a loss in the right direction. I've started to like green tea which I used to hate. Just so I can have an alternative to black coffee!! x

Just had a read through your diary, and it looks like you're doing fab Hun!!

Can I ask a few questions? Sorry to be a pain!!

What kind of bouillon can you have? Not sure if they even do more than one but gonna look tomorrow so wanna be clued up before I go!! :)

How many flat mushrooms can you have for a portion? Mushrooms are one of my absolute favourite things !

When you say you've had an omelette, Is that 2 eggs?!

Thanks. :)

RhiBro said:
Just had a read through your diary, and it looks like you're doing fab Hun!!

Can I ask a few questions? Sorry to be a pain!!

What kind of bouillon can you have? Not sure if they even do more than one but gonna look tomorrow so wanna be clued up before I go!! :)

How many flat mushrooms can you have for a portion? Mushrooms are one of my absolute favourite things !

When you say you've had an omelette, Is that 2 eggs?!

Thanks. :)

Hi and thanks for your kind comments

Re eggs - yes 2 eggs for the omelette as u r allowed 2 for your protein meal on plan

Mushrooms - usually 2 or even 3 flat mushrooms depending on their weight - loads really and they are gorgeous with s meal pack poured over them e.g. Spaghetti Bol or chilli it even curry of mushroom pasta.

Boullion - I picked up a pack of marigold vegetable boullion in Asda - by all the stock cubes etc

Hope this is helpful and feel free to ask anything else - this forum is fab - everyone helps each other.

Good luck with your weight loss x

Was very busy today so didn't end up having anything until c. 3pm when had turkey breast with a green salad and a coke zero. That leaves me 3 packs for tonight so think will push the boat out and have a double mac & cheese with cauliflower and brocccoli then have a bar for dessert - mmmmmmmmm!

When I first read 'double mac' I thought you were talking the big hamburger chain LOL.
Sounds like fab dinner...My standbys for veg seems to be cauli and broccoli because they go really well with any of the meal packs I tried!
Have a good evening x

2lb is still a loss, well done on it :)

mmmm double mac sounds good, might have to copy lol

Cheers girls. I appreciate your support x

So much energy today. Off on leave this week and have been sorting house out after decorating. Cannot seem to sit still - did not sit down till c4pm when had first meal of day - had turkey breast and mushroom soup mmm.

That leaves me a meal pack with veg and a bar for dinner - lovely!

Wish I had that much energy :) Enjoy time off :) x

So nearly caved today but didn't thankfully. Been really busy and had terrible headache and really was tempted to eat digestive biscuits for some reason but stood firm.

Had a few extra bits of meat as protein meal at lunch with a soup so have a meal and veg and a bar left for dinner. Would have been gutted if had caved!

fantastic that you didn't, you have been doing really well so far :) well done you!

Well done for resisting :) I made yummy spaghetti carbonara for family and really wanted little bowl for me but knew if I tasted it that would be it !!
Hope u have good day tomorrow u r doing fantastic x

Back