Lose 10 lbs. in 1 mo.

Is this possible? Any suggestion on how? I'm thinking of no-rice diet. What do you think, guys? Sadly, I'm too busy to exercise.

Calorie counting is the easiest I think. Just make sure that what goes in is less than what goes out. It will also depend on how much you weight now.

You need to exercise if you want to lose weight in that amount of time. Could you not build it into your routine? Get off the bus/park the car further away and walk to work? Take the stairs instead of the lift?

You can lose around 5-10 pounds of weight in the first week. If you are new to dieting and are trying to lose more weight, things will happen probably quickly. For all this time, your body was burning carbs, now it will take time to get used to burn fat instead. To burn fat and lose weight, you don’t need to starve yourself. Going for a low-carb diet and reducing the insulin levels, you can change the hormonal environment and make your body and brain to lose weight. The result is reduced appetite and hunger.
Even if you do all this, you can’t see the results coming unless you practice daily workouts at your home or gym centers. Doing physical exercises for more than 3-4 hours in a day can burn fat more easily and result in weight loss.

Back