lose a dress size in 3 weeks

pixie-gem

Gold Member
Morning folks!
Hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather.

I need to lose a dress size or just under in 3 weeks, does anyone hae any tips or want to join me?

Reason being I'm off on holiday in 3 weeks and all my holiday clothes are size 16 and I really can't afford to buy anymore. Am currently an 18 but they are a little too big, but the 16's are all super tight (not a good look lol)

Any tips, advice etc greatly appreciated or jump on board too :) xx

Hi pixie gem, well done on your loss so far. I would really go for it the next three weeks. Re read your books, drink gallons of water, have scan bran, lots and lots of superfree and as much exercise as you can handle. Eat breakfast as soon as you get up as this starts your metabolism going. Hope this helps

I'll back you up but I don't think I'll loose a dress size. I'm off on holiday in 6 weeks so want to be good as possible for the best weightloss!

I'll back you up but I don't think I'll loose a dress size. I'm off on holiday in 6 weeks so want to be good as possible for the best weightloss!

Cool :) I'm only attempting it as I am halfway there already. My 18's are really loose but my 16's really right although I can just about do them up lol.
Spent the day wandering up and down hills and stairs at Dover castle so that should have done me a bit of good hopefully!

Good luck to you, I wish I had longer but my own fault for not getting my butt in gear earlier lol

Exercise like mad! Stick to SW 100% maybe try success express. Good look! X
Have my gym bag all ready to go for the morning (bout time i got what i pay for!) and i will dig out the 30 day shred.
am also planning on trying red & green days instead of extra easy, i plan on going back to extra easy when i return, but i have read others who have better losses on red and green...have any of you found that to be the case?

Second the 30 day shred! I lost a dress size in a month with this healthy eating and using a soap and glory cellulite gel which claims to disolve fat. No idea if the gel really worked btw but when desperate I'll try anything!

Second the 30 day shred! I lost a dress size in a month with this healthy eating and using a soap and glory cellulite gel which claims to disolve fat. No idea if the gel really worked btw but when desperate I'll try anything!

Haha! Fair play! :D I will give anything a shot once lol! X

30 day shred with lots of water is the way to go but be warned its going to make you shout awful things at jillian michaels :) also maybe red days or success express?? Good luck know that feeling I'm currently a size "13" and also trying to get down x

30 day shred with lots of water is the way to go but be warned its going to make you shout awful things at jillian michaels :) also maybe red days or success express?? Good luck know that feeling I'm currently a size "13" and also trying to get down x
Those "in between" sizes are so annoying right?!
Shall def give Jillian a shot, i also have a gym membership and they have a pool, so i only have myself to blame if i don't manage it!
I had every intention of going onto red days from EE but i appear to have done green instead lol...oopsies :p X

I did mean to do red but all the meat was frozen but ivdon't think i've had enough superfree to class it is EE x

I dont eat anywhere near enough veg to be able to get away with success express, unfortunately x

Back