Lose baby weight mission

She's is sooooo cute:) she's making me broody lol your food looks lovely. I'm the same when I go to asda, The trolley usually has tons of bits and pieces for the girls and about not much food lol. Hubbies goes mad at me :)

Thank you I'm currently trying to get her into baby modelling, but theres so many scams out there just trying to take your money it's wrong. I get told off to haha damn you asda!

So today I have been in to town and had a browse not really bought much, but I did buy a packet of those adios diet tablets they were reduced so thought I'd give them a try, has anyone tried them before?
I also got great news last night one of my best friends gave birth to her little girl after being a week late, can't wait to meet her now.

So been weigh in and gained a 1lb, I really need to put my ass in gear now and stop messing around, I need more will power!
On the plus I met baby Eva tonight she was gorgeous got a full head of dark hair and so tiny, I can't remember talia ever being that small and she's only 5 months old, it goes so quick.

Morning all so this was me last night

image-1269067552.jpg

Breakfast this morning bran flakes with banana, raspberries and ff natural yogurt. Need to save my HEXa for tonight over the in laws and they are making chicken stuffed with Philadelphia

image-6769468.jpg

Lunch today the tomato soup everyone is raving about and it is actually really nice and easy, with a slice of weight watchers bread and butter (4.5)

image-956338988.jpg

Tea over the in laws chicken with cheese (HEA) wrapped in bacon, with green beans, carrots, cauliflower cheese (2) and jacket potato, a drizzle of peppercorn sauce (1) image-2320314842.jpg

Today's food diary Thursday extra easy

Breakfast: bran flakes (HEB) with raspberries, banana and ff natural yogurt

Lunch: tomato soup: tin of beans, tin of chopped tomatoes, 4 pickled onions, some frozen chopped carrots and a stock cube with a ww bread and butter (4.5)

Tea: chicken with cheese (HEA) and bacon with green beans, cauliflower cheese (2), carrots and jacket potato and peppercorn sauce (1)

Snacks: clementine, grapes, plum and Chobani lemon (2.5)

Syns: 10

Drinks: sf juice and a black coffee

Omg tired is an understatement for today been up all night with a poorly princess, she's got a cold bless her I don't know how she's been in her snowsuit all the time.

Breakfast this morning is toast with butter (HEB and 2) and a clementine as pear

image-1622699257.jpg

Just popping in to subscribe. Your doing really well and it's good to see a new mum following slimming world as I'm 28 weeks pregnant and after loosing 5 stone I've gained 2 this pregnancy, started back following sw 2 weeks ago with a few tweaks to try and minimise any more gain.

Your little girl is gorgeous :) hope you enjoy spin.

Just popping in to subscribe. Your doing really well and it's good to see a new mum following slimming world as I'm 28 weeks pregnant and after loosing 5 stone I've gained 2 this pregnancy, started back following sw 2 weeks ago with a few tweaks to try and minimise any more gain. Your little girl is gorgeous :) hope you enjoy spin.

Hi thank you I sort of been abit our of focus last few weeks but feel ready to go again now. Wow that's such a great loss, they say the average is 2 stone to gain, I managed to double it haha. I hope everything goes well for you.

Tea tonight fry up bacon, 2 sausages (1), egg, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, 1 slice of we toast with butter (4.5) and brown sauce (1)

image-3335668736.jpg

Today's food diary Friday extra easy

Breakfast: ww toast with butter (HEB and 2), clementine and pear

Lunch: Sw chips with garlic mayo (3) and half a pack of grapes

Tea: Sw fry up- tomatoes, mushrooms, beans, bacon, 2 sausage (1), egg, 1 ww toast with butter (4.5) and brown sauce (1)

Snacks: chocolate bun (0.5), snack a jacks curls (3.5)

Syns: 13.5

Drinks: sf juice and coffee (HEA)

Exercise: 45 mins spin class

Im awake already watching Alice and wonderland with my poorly princess, I'm hoping she will go back to sleep in the hour after I have just dosed her up bless her

Hi thank you I sort of been abit our of focus last few weeks but feel ready to go again now. Wow that's such a great loss, they say the average is 2 stone to gain, I managed to double it haha. I hope everything goes well for you.

Thanks :) it was hard work loosing it and don't want to be faced with it again so after nearly 2 stone in 28 weeks I'm on it again! I could easily see myself gaining 4 stone in total as so hungry and not exercising very much..

Back