Lose baby weight mission

Yesterday's food diary extra easy

Breakfast: bacon,sausages (1.5), mushrooms, poached egg and 1 slice of toast (4), butter (1), brown sauce (1)

Lunch: ww yogurt and freddo (4.5)

Tea: pork, kale with bacon, onions and garlic and mash

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389528365.318726.jpg

Dessert: 2 chocolate Alpen lights (HEB), light Philadelphia (HEA) and white option chocolate (2), a plum

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389528673.775051.jpg

Drinks: water, sf juice

Syns: 14

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Today's breakfast puffed wheat (HEB), almond milk (HEA), pear and a clementine

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389528790.626144.jpg

Tea/snack bowl of clementine, apple, plum and pear with ff natural yogurt and Turkish delight options (2)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389563805.190543.jpg

Breakfast this morning 2 weetabix (HEB), almond milk (HEA) and an apple with a coffee (HEA)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389629015.931497.jpg

Lunch chicken and sweet corn mugshot bulked out with sweet corn, clementine and a pack of quavers (4.5)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389629073.799624.jpg

Went asda today and bought a pack of microwave steam bags for £1 they look really good can't wait to use them.

Tea tonight cauliflower macaroni cheese (HEA and 2) and a pot of sweet corn

Don't know how much my oh thinks I eat I managed a quarter of this plate which is all I wanted in the first place I'm sure he's trying to keep me fat haha

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389643475.594404.jpg

Last edited:
Snacks this evening hifi bar (HEB), Greek muller (0.5) and bottle of Evian

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389649864.290461.jpg

Yesterday's food diary green day

Breakfast: weetabix (heb), almond milk (HEA) and an apple

Lunch: mugshot, sweetcorn, clementine, quavers (4.5)

Tea: cauliflower macaroni cheese (HEA and 2), sweetcorn, 2 garlic bread (7)

Snacks: Greek muller (0.5), hifi bar (HEB)

Syns: 14

Exercise: 1 hour body combat

Drinks: 1.5 litres water, sf juice, coffee

Breakfast this morning puffed wheat (HEB), almond milk (HEA), plum and clementine, coffee

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389707906.870684.jpg

Lunch fried onions, mushrooms and bacon, poached eggs, 2 ww toast (4), butter (2), brown sauce (2)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389707974.794599.jpg

Tea tonight Schwartz slow cooker chicken curry (2) with onions, peas and mushrooms and sw chips

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389731846.067581.jpg

I will have to look out for that curry it looks lovely! Good luck for tomorrow! ! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I will have to look out for that curry it looks lovely! Good luck for tomorrow! ! Xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It was really nice I didn't follow the instructions on the back though I just made it with boiling water if you do get the packet I got mine from morrisons :)

Thanks for the tip! I will stick it on my shopping list we have an Asda wallmart where we do our weekly shop so fingers crossed it's in there. I need to start planning my meals for next week while little man is in bed but out of all ideas tonight so probably best to leave until tomorrow night x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for the tip! I will stick it on my shopping list we have an Asda wallmart where we do our weekly shop so fingers crossed it's in there. I need to start planning my meals for next week while little man is in bed but out of all ideas tonight so probably best to leave until tomorrow night x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
That's ok they should do it in asda they always have loads of stuff there. If your stuck for ideas, then if you have an insta gram there's loads of slimming world insta gramss on there, they have great ideas.

Thanks for the tip! I will stick it on my shopping list we have an Asda wallmart where we do our weekly shop so fingers crossed it's in there. I need to start planning my meals for next week while little man is in bed but out of all ideas tonight so probably best to leave until tomorrow night x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck for weigh in today :)

Breakfast this morning 2 weetabix (HEB) almond milk (HEA) and a chopped apple, and a coffee with part of my HEA

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389870500.108538.jpg

Tea tonight Singapore beef (1) from the latest mag, I didn't think it was anything special

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389904393.576027.jpg

Back