Lose baby weight mission

Well had weigh in tonight and lost 1/2 lb not bad i suppose considering I had the wedding all day Saturday and ate and drank what I wanted, hopefully better weight loss next week, I'm not doing anything this weekend except for maybe going nandos which is no biggy il just pick the healthier stuff :)

Today's food plan weigh day

Breakfast:bacon, egg, sausage (4), mushrooms, tomatoes and toast (HEXb)

Lunch:alpen bar (3)

Tea:after weigh in treat enchiladas full fat style yum yum

Well done on the weight loss. A loss is a loss and will still get you to target :) food sounds delicious especially the full fat enchiladas. How olds your little girl now?

Well done on the weight loss. A loss is a loss and will still get you to target :) food sounds delicious especially the full fat enchiladas. How olds your little girl now?

Ye I suppose I could of sts after the weekend. O the enchiladas where lovely I always have something like that for tea after weigh stops me from having if during the week then. She's 10 weeks now it's going so quick :)

Time seems to go by so fast once you have children. Is she letting you get much sleep?
My eldest started school yesterday and I don't know where the past 4 years have disappeared:(

Tonight's tea chicken lasagne (2.5)

image-658302533.jpg

1 onion finely chopped
3 garlic cloves crushed
350g chicken cut into small cubes
400g can chopped tomatoes
2tsp mixed Italian herbs
Pepper
Sachet instant cheese sauce (5)
Grated cheese (HEXa)
Splash of Worcestershire sauce
Lasagne sheets

Preheat oven to 200c. In a large frying pan fry the onion and garlic for 5 mins until softened. Add the chicken and cook another 5 mins until browned. Add the tomatoes, mixed Italian herbs and pepper, bring to a boil. Make cheese sauce according to instructions but I used water instead of milk if it asks. Spoon the chicken mixture into a shallow ovenproof dish. Put the lasagne sheets on top, then pour over the cheese sauce and sprinkle cheese on top. Bake in the oven for 20-30 mins until golden.

Time seems to go by so fast once you have children. Is she letting you get much sleep?
My eldest started school yesterday and I don't know where the past 4 years have disappeared:(

Aww I bet that was a proud moment first day of school. Yes she's not to bad she normally sleeps for at least 8 hours through the night, but maybe just the odd night she's a pain but that's because of her wind.

Today food plan green day

Breakfast:muesli with milk and blueberries (HEXa and b)

Lunch:rice and veg(green beans, peas and carrots)

Tea:chicken lasagne(2.5 and HEXa and b) with veg (green beans, peas and carrots) and garlic bread (5)

Snacks: apple and quavers (5.5)

Drinks:water and green tea

Syns:13

Exercise: none didn't go class tonight had bad headache

Yesterday's food diary extra easy

Breakfast:went franky and bennies had poached egg in brown toast with mushroom and tomato (HEXb)

Lunch:apple and hifi bar (3)

Tea:went up my parents and they wanted Chinese for tea so I had chow mein (7), 1 small rib (3?),

Drinks:coffee, water and juice (HEXa)

Syns:13

Exercise:45 minute spin class

Yesterday's food diary

Breakfast:jam on toast (HEXb and 1)

Lunch:grapes

Tea:nandos style chicken, corn on cob and a spoonful of rice (3)

Snacks:popcorn (4), marshmallow (4)

Drinks:water, sf lemonade, Radler (11)

Syns:23

Was a movie treat night last night so I'm going to try and hold back on the syns for the rest of the week

Yesterday's food plan

Breakfast:porridge with blueberries (HEXa and b)

Lunch:chicken pieces

Tea:pizza (14), and scallops with potato

Drinks:sf juice, water

Syns:14

Breakfast this morning eggs benedict (HEXa and b and 2.5 syns)

image-1024844525.jpg

2 slices toast
Ham
Poached egg
Schwartz or colmans hollandaise sauce whole sachet is 5 syns

Last edited:
So I now have a mission to add on to just losing my baby weight I'm getting married!! So I have 2 years to be able to get to a weight where I feel great about myself

Tonight's tea lentil and veg stew with lemon couscous

image-409116488.jpg

1 leek-sliced
1-celery stalk-sliced
2 cloves of garlic-chopped
200g green lentils
Half a swede-diced
1litre of veg stock
2 tsp marjoram

I just bunged all of this in the slow cooker. So easy.

Couscous
Rind and juice of 1 lemon
Pepper

I just put the rind and juice in the dried couscous and pepper and then put in the boiling water and left to soak up and then fluffed up with a fork.
And then it's all topped with ff natural yogurt and fresh parsley.

Last edited:
The eggs benedict looks amazing :)

Congratulations. That is a huge incentive to stick to plan. Did he choose the ring?

Thank you, yes he picked the ring. It's lovely I have been waiting for a while never thought he would ask been together for 6 and half years now lol.

Here's my ring:

image-1882820274.jpg

Today food plan extra easy

Breakfast:eggs benedict (HEXa and b and 2.5 syns)

Lunch:crab, prawns, mussels and a lemon mayo dip (4)

Tea:lentil and veg stew with lemon couscous

Dessert:banana and toffee muller

Drinks:water, sf juice, sf energy drink

Syns:6.5

Exercise:1 hour body combat

Back