Lose baby weight mission

Breakfast today sweet omelette topped with raspberries, blueberries, ff Greek yogurt and cinnamon

image-3828552646.jpg

3 eggs-whisked
2 tbsp sweetener
A big splash of almond milk

All mixed together and then fry in a frying pan. Mixture makes two.

Last edited:
Today diary is red day

Breakfast: sweet omelette with blueberries,raspberries, ff Greek yogurt and cinnamon (a little bit of HEXa)

Lunch:6 whole grain ryvita cracker bread(HEXb) with 60g lowlow cheese spread (HEXa), ham, salsa (1) and cucumber

Tea: Petes peanut butter curry (4.5) with 100g rice (HEXb)

Drinks: water,sf juice, coffee (HEXa)

Syns: 5.5

Exercise: 45 minute spin class, 30 minute core class

I didn't even use all of my milk for healthy extra because I was using the soya almond milk you can apparently have 650mls that's a lot.

I can't stop watching biggest loser at the moment, I'm watching the Australian one and it actually gives you that extra boost to keep going because these other people can do it then so can I, but there losses are amazing I guess that's due to them working out a few hours everyday though.

image-288060400.jpg

Could you taste the peanut butter in your curry? It looks delicious but my husband doesn't like peanuts. Your sweet omelette looked lovely too.

I was addicted to the biggest loser last year when I was on mat leave. It was the push I needed to join.

Could you taste the peanut butter in your curry? It looks delicious but my husband doesn't like peanuts. Your sweet omelette looked lovely too.

I was addicted to the biggest loser last year when I was on mat leave. It was the push I needed to join.

No I couldn't taste the peanut butter at all wish I could not sure if it was worth the syns though to be honest would rather have a syn free chicken tikka or something. The sweet omelette was nice fancied having something else other then cereal for breakfast.

The biggest loser is such an inspiration and to be able to watch these people transform is amazing I love it. Wish I could go to something like that, then there would be no temptation around me and your mind would be 100% into it.

Well I had weigh in tonight lost 1.5lbs happy with that after having some flexi syns on the weekend.

I feel like I have got my motivation back after these last few weeks off just not really putting my head into it. Hopefully it stays around for a while :)

Today's diary

Breakfast: beans and egg on toast (HEXb)

Lunch: half a Blt roll

Tea:all you can eat Chinese

Dessert:birthday cake

Drinks: water and 2 bottles of tiger beer

Went out for a meal tonight it was my dads birthday so glad it was tonight after weigh in god help me if it was the middle of the week. But was a lovely night out with all my family.

My breakfast porridge with almond milk, raspberries and blueberries yum fancied something warm this morning feeling ill today think iv got flu not good especially when I have a baby to look after constantly ah dear

image-3758795282.jpg

Yay, to having motivation back but :( to feeling poorly. Well done on your weight loss this week. I hate being ill when I've got the kids to look after. We had friends round last night so we didn't go to bed until 1am and kids were up at 6am so lots of coffee needed today.
Porridge looks delicious and very comforting on a horrible wet day.

Yay, to having motivation back but :( to feeling poorly. Well done on your weight loss this week. I hate being ill when I've got the kids to look after. We had friends round last night so we didn't go to bed until 1am and kids were up at 6am so lots of coffee needed today.
Porridge looks delicious and very comforting on a horrible wet day.

O no u must be knackered, god 6 am is an early start, I'm quite lucky talia normally sleeps till like 7:30-8 now iv kind of got her into a routine it's great. Probably go out the window as she gets older haha. So an early night for u tonight then.

This is the first time iv been ill since having talia and it's not the best I just want to sleep and watch tv but she won't allow me to do that, especially since lately her colic seems to have gotten worse :-( might take her doctors because I'm doing everything and she just screams in pain it's awful makes me upset aswell.

Being ill makes you want to eat comfort food aswell don't it but so far I'm managing quite well, I'm debating on just having another bowl of porridge for lunch as I'm having a red day so get 2 lots of healthy extras, don't think I can be bothered to make something else and my partner can cook tea when he wakes up.

Ahhh, colic is awful and it makes you feel helpless. Talia is a beautiful name. I now consider 7am a lie in lol. Mine are usually in bed by 6.30-7pm so I can't really complain. I might weigh and go tonight so I can go to bed. I've already put a risotto in the slow cooker so will be easy once I'm home.

Ahhh, colic is awful and it makes you feel helpless. Talia is a beautiful name. I now consider 7am a lie in lol. Mine are usually in bed by 6.30-7pm so I can't really complain. I might weigh and go tonight so I can go to bed. I've already put a risotto in the slow cooker so will be easy once I'm home.

Ye it's a nightmare there's nothing you can really do. Thanks I fell in love with it as soon as I heard it.
Wow so you get the evening to yourself then, I hope to be able to get talia into a proper bed time routine when she gets older.
Good luck with weigh in tonight, yum risotto I was actually thinking about making a risotto sometime now it's getting colder.

Well it's definitely true that relationships make you fat because I'm ill I told my partner that he had to make tea, so while he popped out he decided to come home with KFC!! Well to be honest I was to ill to care and he thought was doing a nice thing as usual, he's the reason I'm firstly in this situation I had gained weight after meeting him.

Yesterday food diary red day

Breakfast: porridge oats with almond milk (HEXa and b) with blueberries and raspberries

Lunch: apple, mullerlight, Special K bar (HEXb) and pack of snack a jacks

Tea;KFC!!! (Don't know how many syns)

Well today is a new day and I feel even worse so I told my partner he has to cook healthy tonight

Sorry you're feeling worse, hopefully you will feel better over the weekend. Never mind to the KFC it's only one meal and sometimes when you're feeling rubbish you have to eat whatever. I know what you mean about oh making you fat. My hubby is thin and can eat whatever he likes grrrr!
I'm hoping Emilia and Sophia take after him and not me lol.
Have you tried the slimming world version of KFC ? It's really tasty.
I lost 4lb last night which takes me back to my signature weight :)

Sorry you're feeling worse, hopefully you will feel better over the weekend. Never mind to the KFC it's only one meal and sometimes when you're feeling rubbish you have to eat whatever. I know what you mean about oh making you fat. My hubby is thin and can eat whatever he likes grrrr!
I'm hoping Emilia and Sophia take after him and not me lol.
Have you tried the slimming world version of KFC ? It's really tasty.
I lost 4lb last night which takes me back to my signature weight :)

Aw congrats u must be chuffed with that, ye iv tried the KFC chicken I would have made that, to be honest but I didn't want to make anything I did ask him to make something but he got that instead. And he's exactly the same eats everything he wants and doesn't put the weight on drives you insane don't it.

Today's food diary red day

Breakfast: porridge with almond milk (1/2 HEXa and 1 b) with blueberries and raspberries

Lunch: porridge with almond milk (1/2 HEXa and 1 b) with blueberries

Tea: gammon steak with corn on cobwith butter (2), carrots, green beans with soy sauce and a fried egg

Snacks: chicken, quavers (5.5), pear and mullerlight

Syns: 7.5

Drinks: water and coffee with my 1st HEXa

Exercise: none cancelled my spin class was to ill

Can't believe all that milk I had today and it was all one healthy extra because your allowed 650ml of soya almond milk. It's really nice aswell.

Last edited:
Today's food diary red day

Breakfast:Sw bacon and egg mcmuffin (HEXa and b) and a hash brown (4)

Lunch: slice of breakfast quiche (0.5), banana and muller

Tea:warburtons pizza (HEXa and 6), onion rings (3)

Syns:13.5

Last edited:
Tea tonight chicken tacos from this months mag with southern fried chips

For the chip season I mixed in a pestle and mortar:
Mustard seeds
Paprika
Hot chilli powder
Garlic salt
Onion granules
Thyme
Salt

image-2463510626.jpg