Lose weight before I'm 30!!

jaynie83

Just turned 29 today and I want to be happy or on the way to being happy with my weight when I turn 30!

So thought I would start entering my diary!

Welcome Jaynie

Good luck with your weight loss journey

My mini goals:
Lose 1/2 stone in first 3 weeks
Start swimming
Lose 1 stone

I started WW on Wednesday, my sister has been going since January and has lost a lot of weight and she looks fab and healthy!
I have been to WW over 3 years ago when I lost 2 stone for my wedding but since July 2009 I have put on around about 3 stone!
This time though I am really focused! I have just been to London with my husband and little girl and after looking at the photos I realised that I had took them all as I didn't want to be on them because of my size as I hate looking at myself.
I would love to be happy with my photo being taken so we could have happy family photos of our trips or even just of us together.
My husband has promised to take us back to London as soon as I'm happy with my weight to take these photos again of us all as a family!

So here I go!!

Starting weight: 6/6/2012 16st3lbs. :(

Ideal weight loss 6st :D

Points allowance: 33

Thursday

Breakfast
Weetabix x2 3pts
Strawberries. 0pts

Lunch
Tuna sandwich (WW bread) 6 pts
Muller light. 2pts
Orange. 0pts

Tea
Chicken. 4pts
Rice. 6pts

Snacks

Banana. 0pts
Cheerios. 0pts
WW Honeycomb bar. 2pts

1/2 pint skimmed milk allowance 3pts

Friday

Breakfast
1slice toast 2pts
Butter. 2pts
Poached egg. 2pts
Banana. 0pts

Lunch

Ham salad wrap. 5pts
Mayo & sweet chili sauce 4pts
Pea pods. 0pts
Grapes. 0pts

Tea

Chicken, garlic & chili. 6pts
Stir fry veg. 0 pts
Sweet chili sauce. 2 pts

Snacks

WW wafer mallow. 1pt
WW yoghurt. 1pt

Welcome and happy birthday! Good luck with the weight loss, you've got some good incentives there for doing it and for keeping you motivated :)

Back