Loser85's weigh in thread!

Loser85

Gold Member
Thought id add a weight record to add my losses and to clear my head if need be.

So this week have lost 12lbs, which is fab and even better havnt had a single gallstone attack since i started. Heaven! Thats the sole reason for me returning to TFR in the first place to help me past that and its working.

Really going to have to up the water intake though, managing around 2 litres a day so far but i know i can do better. Also walkingup and down the street every day for my daughter school run is helping too. Works out to about a mile a day so thatll do till some more weight comes off then consider joining a gym and getting back to my swimming.

Roll on week 2.....

Last edited:
Yay for no attacks! I have been been on exante for 22weeks and only had 2 attacks near the beginning so there is hope. Glad you had such a drop in weight next week it will slow but don't worry it will keep dropping off. Hopefully you feel better I've never done s&s so I don't know if that's the problem, but I do know that I just had a nasty tummy in the first couple weeks. It is just the body changing and getting used to the lack of substance I think.

Week 2 sees 2.5 lbs toddle off forever :D

Was hoping for a wee bit more if im honest but thats still 1 stone and half pound in 2 weeks. Nothing too shabby about that.

Last edited:
Absolutely no trouble with it whatsoever! Heaven if im honest. Have my ultrasound scan on Monday so will see how that goes. I always said to my hubby that if i needed an op to sort it then i would come of TFR. Just hoping if it comes to that the doc says he doesnt want to see me till next year lol. More weight off for me to feel better and to make the op easier for him.

Loser85 said:
Absolutely no trouble with it whatsoever! Heaven if im honest. Have my ultrasound scan on Monday so will see how that goes. I always said to my hubby that if i needed an op to sort it then i would come of TFR. Just hoping if it comes to that the doc says he doesnt want to see me till next year lol. More weight off for me to feel better and to make the op easier for him.

Heh I know what you mean it is bliss. I'm so pleased its helped you stay out of pain. Im still on my surgery waiting list. I have 40lbs that I can lose I kinda hope it doesn't go that far.

Week 4 and it looks like ive whooshed! 7lbs off this week and takes me to 26lbs total for the 1st month!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Your doing brilliant!!!! hope my weight losses are similair! reading these weigh in threads keep me motivated!! thank you :D

Thanks Butterfly, these threads helped me too when i 1st started.

Week 5 sees 1lb bite the dust. Now got to be honest i've been using the SnS mealpacks at tea time with veg and protein everyday since last weigh in and to be honest i donth think this has mixed well with my exante packs. Have 4 left so plan to use these in the next few days then its shakes all the way for me for a while. Mixing plans for me obviously doesnt work.

More water needed again too!

I bet you cant wait for surgery can you. I really hope it works for you and stops the pain. My mums 8 weeks into recovery after having hers removed along with a hernia repair. Shes back at work and pain free. I bet the docs are really chuffed with your weight loss as youve done really well :)

Week 7 = 1lb.

Ok..... its not the biggest loss but after shifting 5lbs last week i cant expect huge numbers every week. Will take it in my stride, view the bigger picture and wait till next week.

well done there a loss is a loss no matter how small

Week 8 = 6.5 lbs gone.

Seems im in a pattern of a 1lb loss followed by a bigger whoosh. Fine by me though, still coming off :)

Back